Duke Game Thread... | Page 23 | Syracusefan.com

Duke Game Thread...

I noticed you left me out of this. Wise move. I would've lit it up. :D

Agreed. It's good to see an SU goalie standing on his head instead of seeing it done TO us. Not sure we've seen that since Galloway.

And on another note, something new (or at least to these untrained eyes, something unnoticed by me this year) was the extensive use of the skip pass on O. Really created a couple goals out there today.

Your the starting middie drawing the pole in that scenario, lol.

Agreed. It's good to see an SU goalie standing on his head instead of seeing it done TO us. Not sure we've seen that since Galloway.

And on another note, something new (or at least to these untrained eyes, something unnoticed by me this year) was the extensive use of the skip pass on O. Really created a couple goals out there today.

Salcido and Mariano dodging success has forced that quick slide and rotation leaving the far guy open for the skip.

He put me in in your place because he knows I would have been even worse.

Connor Grossman ‏@connorgrossman
SU Athletics tells me it was a mutual decision between Duke, Syracuse and ACC officials to end delay & move championship game across street.

Following up on the last tweet, Syracuse men's lacrosse PR man Tyler Cady says to his knowledge there was no discussion of calling the game.

I'm gonna sleep pretty good tonight. :cool:
Rest those tired clicking fingers

mucho thanks to the periscopes (ubots?) for bringing us those excellent live end of game coverages. i really enjoyed the images and commentary and all the commotion of the live sideline game feed.

Last edited:
Uh Dylan Donahue, Firman?
Firman never gets any love, always does his job well. Mixes it up on the wings and always draws the top midfielder and usually does a nice job, pretty active stick too and gets after GB's. Only thing his game lacks is that transition offense.

Agree on Firman and also think Fusco is having a great impact.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom