Status
Not open for further replies.

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Syracuse at Duke
Saturday, November 16, 2019 | 4:00 p.m.
TV: ACC Network | Wes Durham, Roddy Jones, Eric Wood

1573914522243.png

What a miserable day for a game! Wind, rain & cold. Good day for this team to grab a tough road win and get one more week of hope for a bowl. Go ‘Cuse!

Looks like it will be dry now and about 5 degrees warmer than what was predicted yesterday. Wind could still be an issue, 15 to 25 mph.

I got all of this info from Phil Connors.

I am hopeful that the combination of the weather and Duke missing their C will lead to several bad exchanges leading to turnovers in our favor. That, and I am really hoping Riley final breaks one.

Sometimes when a big change is made you see an immediate improvement before going back to normal. Like the Chargers fired their OC and then dominated the Packers the next week. Maybe that will be the Syracuse defense today.

Going to get some rain gear. Just in case.
Glad I brought rain gear and hand warmers from Syracuse because the weather is miserable in Raleigh.

Good news if the forecast has changed and there is now only a slight chance of rain at kickoff in Durham.

Looks like it will be dry now and about 5 degrees warmer than what was predicted yesterday. Wind could still be an issue, 15 to 25 mph.

I got all of this info from Phil Connors.

That’s interesting but I heard from Phil Collins that we will definitely feel it coming in the air tonight.

Also, PSU he’s seen your face before, so you can wipe off that grin, he’s known where you’ve been, it’s all been a pack of lies.

Syracuse offense today, ground game churns, passing game hums. Syracuse defense today, fast, swarming gang tackling, tight coverage's. Special teams are special. Great Day to be a Syracuse Football Fan. Go Orange!!!!

That’s interesting but I heard from Phil Collins that we will definitely feel it coming in the air tonight.

Also, PSU he’s seen your face before, so you can wipe off that grin, he’s known where you’ve been, it’s all been a pack of lies.
Well I heard from Phil Berquist that we’re not going to let them bully us anymore!

645DED36-D874-4918-9080-BD362B711CB1.jpeg

Down here right now and brrrrrr...friggin wind cuts right through ya so dress warm and in layers Cuse fans. As noted good news won’t be a total rain deluge at all, that said it’s gonna rain some game time so bring rain gear too as Texanmark informs there’s no refuge area at all to retreat to.

All that said the chips are all falling and planets aligning toward a Cuse W today. Come on boys save the season! Game on! (actually chilly tailgates on first!).

[QUOTE="OrangeTarheel, post: 3178890, member:
[/QUOTE]
At Duke waiting for the gates to open and watching game day. Saw a clever sign
CPO committee says Germany #1 in WW2 since they had a quality loss

Ran into a bunch of Duke fans at breakfast and they were amazed we have 75 coming for Texan Mark’s tailgate. They asked who would win the game and I said “A bad team”.
Go Cuse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors