Duke Game... | Page 64 | Syracusefan.com

Duke Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 lineman got decimated on that play. how is anybody supposed to work with that?

Honestly as much as people are frustrated with Tommy, he is clearly our best chance to win. He had a bunch of damn good throws today and his receivers let him down. Now he had a poor second half, and definitely made plenty of boneheaded plays, but he played well enough to move the ball early on and the rest of the team let him down.

This game will finish 38-24.

We won the turnover battle for the 11th straight game, and collectively I believe we have only won 4 of those games. That is unbelievable and defies all logic

I expect D1 football players to be able to tackle.

I said that earlier in the thread, but the jump from high school to tackling college men at RB is a big jump. I'm more disappointed in the LB tackling than I am with DBs. Frankly none of these True frosh kids should even be playing save for maybe Wax and Thompson and even they should be backups. Oh well it is what it is I’m going to stay the course.

HAHAHAHAHA! It almost looked like they gave him a first down to end the game faster.

This season could cause a massive reduction on season tickets based upon the product on the field and the fact people are getting used to watching games at home with no parking hassles,etc.

I officially give up. We will never be a good program. Just gotta enjoy the fluke good seasons when they happen.

I think it's fair to say I'm on the optimistic side with most of my takes, but I'd be lying if I said I hadn't been wondering the same thing. But I'll keep showing up in front of the tv every Saturday thinking this is the day.

is anyone honestly surprised???

duke has played some tough teams deep into their games

Status
Not open for further replies.