Duke opens -12 over Cuse | Syracusefan.com

Duke opens -12 over Cuse

its interesting because duke comes off 3 games of 14. 17. 7 and really scored 30 against pitt on under 300 yds of offense.

need to continue their trend of turning it over 2,3,5,0,6 the last 5 games..

Love my Orange but there is no way this is enough scratch. We will get shredded this week. We have a tough time covering against P5 teams let alone winning. Hope I catch flak Saturday.

Don't know much about the Duke team; doesn't matter. We are not as bad as the BC game and Duke doesn't have a BC game; I think taking the 12 pts is an excellent bet.

Salada points

Don't know much about the Duke team; doesn't matter. We are not as bad as the BC game and Duke doesn't have a BC game; I think taking the 12 pts is an excellent bet.
Until this team shows it can put points on the board as TD's and not FG, bet the. opponent minus the points.

I’d need 17.5 to even look at it, CUSE burned me twice in the beginning of the season and I’ll never bet them again until next year, they where one of my cash cows last year but you bet CUSE this year and will be burned, probably a 4th degree burn

Ugh Ive bet us every game this year

Ugh even that guy from Bronx Tale thinks that was a bad idea.

1573478967282.png

Lol, yep, unforutunately I mushed a couple of my buddies as well. Told them 6 wins was a sure thing...

Think the spread is warranted and only two P5 teams (Rutgers & Vanderbilt) would be underdogs if we played them this year. Sad and depressing situation.

I’d need 17.5 to even look at it, CUSE burned me twice in the beginning of the season and I’ll never bet them again until next year, they where one of my cash cows last year but you bet CUSE this year and will be burned, probably a 4th degree burn
'Cuse didn't burn you. You burned yourself by betting on them.

I don’t know why anyone would feel bad about betting this team early in the season - expectations were *rightly* high. Anyone walking around saying “should have known” is channeling their inner upstate NY “prolly going to snow” while the sun is shining

All that said - I think they’ll cover vs Duke. But I wouldn’t bet on it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom