Duke Prediction Thread... | Syracusefan.com

Duke Prediction Thread...

I think our players come out sky high--they know they can beat these guys--and Duke won't be able to recover from losing Zion on a short turnaround. Their frosh will have to deal with adversity after a season of them bullying other teams, AND they're going to be playing in front of the biggest crowd in college basketball history.

Sweep 84
Swept 77

i predict a blowout.
if it's a shoe SU.
if zion plays duke.

He rode through the woods on a big blue ox,
He had fists as hard as choppin' blocks,
Five hundred pounds and nine feet tall...that's Zion.

Talk about workin', when he swung his axe
You could hear it ring for a mile and a half.
Then he'd yell'Timber!' and down she'd fall...for Zion.

Talk about drinkin', that man's so mean
That he'd never drink nothin' but kerosene,
And a five-gallon can is a little bit small...for Zion
Who’s house? 79

Grant Hill-77
Billy owens-74
Prediction from my head n hurts to say

Magic slide rule - 65
Taking a charge - 63

I think our players come out sky high--they know they can beat these guys--and Duke won't be able to recover from losing Zion on a short turnaround. Their frosh will have to deal with adversity after a season of them bullying other teams, AND they're going to be playing in front of the biggest crowd in college basketball history.

Sweep 84
Swept 77
This is true and there is definitely potential for this scenario to unfold. I'm afraid that this Duke team is pretty much seen anything and everything thrown at them over the course of this season but time will tell and let's hope 35000 Syracuse fans going nuts today in the dome

This is true and there is definitely potential for this scenario to unfold. I'm afraid that this Duke team is pretty much seen anything and everything thrown at them over the course of this season but time will tell and let's hope 35000 Syracuse fans going nuts today in the dome
“Going nuts” will be key

An omen?!
76637334-A629-43DC-BCD8-8D4DB7A8370D.jpeg

“Going nuts” will be key
Lol u got that right! I want the carrier dome home court advantage to be equivalent to the Cameron crazies!! Not just for this game but every home game of course

Last edited:
Trending up 76
Trending down 69

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors