Duke Ticket Purchase and Tailgate Nov 16th

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
Driving from 'Cuse, let me know what I can bring.
Can you provide a cooler (or two) and two 30 packs of LaBatt's (one Blue/one Blue Light)? On game day get some ice as required to expected temperatures. I'll be able to reimburse for Beer. We hopefully will also have some AB products too being provided by another person in our group.

We will refine quantities once kickoff time is known...beer consumption is very dependent on kickoff time.

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
If someone has a canopy to provide that will help me a ton. I hope I don't have to bring one up. I do have canopy weight plates. Let me know.

orange_in_VA

Starter
If someone has a canopy to provide that will help me a ton. I hope I don't have to bring one up. I do have canopy weight plates. Let me know.
I have a canopy but no weights. I can bring mine. Also have some coolers a small grill and a fold out table. I think I mentioned all this to you for Liberty too. lol

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
I have a canopy but no weights. I can bring mine. Also have some coolers a small grill and a fold out table. I think I mentioned all this to you for Liberty too. lol
Cool...I'll mark you down for all of them. Thanks

I'll bring canopy weight plates as appropriate

BTW, what size is the canopy and grill?

OrangeMon

Scout Team
Can you provide a cooler (or two) and two 30 packs of LaBatt's (one Blue/one Blue Light)? On game day get some ice as required to expected temperatures. I'll be able to reimburse for Beer. We hopefully will also have some AB products too being provided by another person in our group.

We will refine quantities once kickoff time is known...beer consumption is very dependent on kickoff time.

I can definitely bring one cooler. If I can squeeze in a smaller cooler also, I will. I'll also grab the LaBatt's (one Blue, one Blue Light). I'll keep the good stuff for myself. Ha! Ha! ;)

orange_in_VA

Starter
Cool...I'll mark you down for all of them. Thanks

I'll bring canopy weight plates as appropriate

BTW, what size is the canopy and grill?
I'm not sure on the exact dimensions of the canopy. Its a standard size I believe. 10x10 or something (totally guessing). The grill is a small propane grill. You can probably fit 6-8 burgers on it at once, so plenty of room for hotdogs.

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
Update I have 40 tickets bought, 38 confirmed. I have 2 extras right now if Old Irish can't make it. We are in a good spot. I'll be sending out a request for payment next weekend after I find out our exact location from Duke.

Tickets are $31 each ($1 per ticket premium to cover Duke ticketing fee and incidentals) Tailgate fee will be $10 per Adult (Beer Drinkers) and $5 for Minors and Adults (non-beer drinkers).

We will be offering Publix Deli platters, Hoffman Snappy Grillers and German Franks, and Hebrew National All Beef Hot Dogs and a selection of individual potato chips and Doritos packages. Additionally expect a few dessert items like brownies and cookies to be purchased. Beer will be LaBatt's and some products from AB.

The menu is subject to change. We will change it slightly if the game is a Nooner.

EDIT: OBurgOrange bumped from 2 to 4 tickets.

Ticket Roster

TexanMark 3 (TM, Orangello, Cuseregular) weight plates,
OrangeinVA 4 (canopy, small grill + cooler)
Chugg21 2 Cancelled
Consigliere 4
Hardnosed 3
OrangeJet 2 (will bring a sampling of AB products)
OrangeMon 3 (cooler and up to 2x30 packs of LaBatts)
John and Pam V. 2 Cancelled
Roger Needham 2 Aisle
JoshT 4 Cancelled
OburgOrange 4 (updated from 2 to 4 on 4/13)
Jerry Conroy 4 Aisle (changed from 5)
DryPolcher 5 (bringing the Hoffman's from Cuse)
ShrmDougLvr (4 includes 2 kids) Aisle
Old Irish 2 ??
phsyra 5 (need to buy)

Last edited:

OburgOrange

All American
Update I have 40 tickets bought, 36 confirmed. I have 2 extras right now for sure and maybe up to 4 extras if Old Irish can't make it. We are in a good spot. I'll be sending out a request for payment next weekend after I find out our exact location from Duke.

Tickets are $31 each ($1 per ticket premium to cover Duke ticketing fee and incidentals) Tailgate fee will be $10 per Adult (Beer Drinkers) and $5 for Minors and Adults (non-beer drinkers).

We will be offering Publix Deli platters, Hoffman Snappy Grillers and German Franks, and Hebrew National All Beef Hot Dogs and a selection of individual potato chips and Doritos packages. Additionally expect a few dessert items like brownies and cookies to be purchased. Beer will be LaBatt's and some products from AB.

The menu is subject to change. We will change it slightly if the game is a Nooner.
Mark. I need 2 more please if you can swing it. It’s going to be an OO family affair!

phsyra

Walk On
Mark, I know Im late to the party but add me to waitlist for 4 or 5 tickets and tailgate. Thanks

Roger N

Beer: Ask your Doctor If It's Right For you
Update I have 40 tickets bought, 38 confirmed. I have 2 extras right now if Old Irish can't make it. We are in a good spot. I'll be sending out a request for payment next weekend after I find out our exact location from Duke.

EDIT: OBurgOrange bumped from 2 to 4 tickets.

Ticket Roster

Chugg21 2 Cancelled
Consigliere 4
Hardnosed 3
John and Pam V. 2 Cancelled
Roger Needham 2 Aisle
JoshT 4 Cancelled
Old Irish 2 ??
Mark, We are driving down the night befor and can bring some home made brownies. We can also can bring a cooler. Do you want potato chips etc? Let me know by email. We don't want to pay the dreaded "North Carolina Brownie Tax" though. Good to see Oburg Orange bringing more family. Always a treat.

Roger

Last edited:

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
Mark, We are driving down the night befor and can bring some home made brownies. We can also can bring a cooler. Do you want potato chips etc? Let me know by email. We don't want to pay the dreaded "North Carolina Brownie Tax" though. Good to see Oburg Orange bringing more family. Always a treat.

Roger
Yes bring some brownies. I'll be grabbing the chips at the MacDill AFB Commissary. They sell like a 50 pack there. Cooler what size is it?

Roger N

Beer: Ask your Doctor If It's Right For you
Yes bring some brownies. I'll be grabbing the chips at the MacDill AFB Commissary. They sell like a 50 pack there. Cooler what size is it?
Medium size. I also have an Omaha Steak one too.

OburgOrange

All American

Roger
See ya there Roger :)

OburgOrange

All American
Steaks are long gone. Ohmaha does supply nice coolers. Let's see if a bunch of us can get together the night before the game,
Just made our hotel reservations today

BTW, you coming up to the Bay for Bluesfest this year?

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
Steaks are long gone. Omaha does supply nice coolers. Let's see if a bunch of us can get together the night before the game,
Orangello and I will be staying just west of the airport. Not sure if Cuseregular will be with us or staying with NC based friends

I'm going to bump up my purchase to 48 total. Phsyra is adding 5 along with Cusejuicy for 1

So I'll have between 2-4 extra Tix set aside

Shrmdougluvr

Drinkin Henny and I'm tryna forget
For chase sapphire people, lots of good point redemptions at the Hyatts there. To not stay at sheethole for under 5000 pts is pretty much impossible. Getting over 3.3 cents per point at the two Hyatt hotels we’re staying at (and free breakfast).

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
I bought 10 more tix today. I told him 6 rows of 8 and an adjacent 2 above or below. Told him he could put 3 rows of 8 on each side of an aisle too.

David Chatfield 2 added
Cuckster 5 added (not attending tailgate)

Last edited:

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
Ticket Roster

Consigliere 4 (2 drinkers, 2 Non-drinkers)(might increase to 6 with Jack44)
Hardnosed 3 (1 Drinker + 2 non-drinkers)
Roger Needham 2 Aisle
Old Irish 2 ?? cancelled
phsyra 5
CuseJuicy 1 (1 Drinker) Can supply grill, canopy, table and cooler
CorpJet 2 (2 drinkers)
Dave Chatfield 2 (2 Drinkers) will supply some local brew for tailgate fee
Cuckster 5 (No Tailgate)
Crusty 2 ( 2 non-drinkers)

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online