Roger N

Beer: Ask your Doctor If It's Right For you
Roger N

Roger I'm staying here

La Quinta by Wyndham Raleigh/Durham Southpoint​
1910 West Park Drive, Durham, NC US (919) 484‑1422​

Never stayed here before but it looks decent for the price

This link should save you a few $$$

I just booked into the Comfort Inn & Suits for about $98. Are people getting together for dinner anywhere?

Consigliere

Left the gun; took the cannoli
Staying with friends. I think we are going to hit the UNC - Gardner Webb hoops game Friday night.

Headmaster 9

Scout Team
Staying with friends. I think we are going to hit the UNC - Gardner Webb hoops game Friday night.
I think we’re going to this game too- Duke also has a Friday night b-ball game for those interested in seeing a game in Cameron ( but cost is still $80 per ticket for that one).

Consigliere

I think we’re going to this game too- Duke also has a Friday night b-ball game for those interested in seeing a game in Cameron ( but cost is still $80 per ticket for that one).
Let me know if u do and we can meet up in the Dean Dome

Shrmdougluvr

Drinkin Henny and I'm tryna forget
ive been looking at the Unc game for awhile, but I think it’s too late for my kids to tolerate.

any insight into how to get duke tickets? Is it worth taking youngish kids (9 and 6)?

Headmaster 9

Scout Team
ive been looking at the Unc game for awhile, but I think it’s too late for my kids to tolerate.

any insight into how to get duke tickets? Is it worth taking youngish kids (9 and 6)?
We have gotten through stub hub in the past- since it’s an early season- non conference game there’s a fair amount of tickets between 80-125 listed. Not sure if Duke actually has any- you could try calling them.

it’s a unique environment- if you’re in the upper deck (really not a bad seat since so small) you are removed enough from the craziness that kids wouldn’t be bothered.

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
Temperature forecast has changed: a little colder and a chance of a few sprinkles.

Brrrr

orange_in_VA

All Conference
Anybody wanna meet up for Drinks Friday night? My group of 3 will be out on the town for Dinner and drinks somewhere.

Also, if anyone has recommendations on good food or drink spots, let me know

LetsGoOrang

Walk On
Check Raleigh craigslist for the Duke - Georgia State game. I live locallly and Cameron is always worth it especially when the students are here. I will be at the game with a friend from Rochester.

Consigliere

Anyone in Chemistry Lot yet? About to leave Chapel Hill. What’s the outlook?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom