duke tickets went fast | Syracusefan.com

duke tickets went fast

upperdeck

Living Legend
had some selected but by the time i got the security phrase entered they were gone again..

Real fast. I was about to get 100 level tix then they vanished. Ended up with sec 336 row ZZ

I still think stubhub prices have to drop to a reasonable level.. there cant be 5000 people willing to spend $4-500 on a ticket

I still think stubhub prices have to drop to a reasonable level.. there cant be 5000 people willing to spend $4-500 on a ticket
They will, its still early. The tix I bought were a backup plan just in case I don't get to go with the family season tix. In that case I'll sell mine for face value to someone here.

They will, its still early. The tix I bought were a backup plan just in case I don't get to go with the family season tix. In that case I'll sell mine for face value to someone here.
:cool:

I tried ... and kept refreshing at 9... I see a few of you got some but my first and only option was a single ticket. It would not give me options for a pair... No big deal...

what's your idea of reasonable? Last year I had to sell 6 G'town tickets for my uncle whose wife had the nerve to book a cruise during hoops season. They were corner 300 level about 10 rows up. I got around 90 per on stubhub after the fees. These were sold 4-5 days before the game.

i think a $40 ticket for $100 in high demand is not a bad deal.. I think if the duke tickets were in that price range most would have already sold. pricing them at $3-500 takes 95% of the people looking for tickets out of the equation. The market will decide.. I think some will sell, but if the price was $100-125 most of those tickets would have sold already.

its like people who pre-ordered the PS4 for $400 and they tried to sell on ebay for $7-800 and now the market has come down to $5-550 only desperate people are paying that much over cost..

My birthday is right around that time, would have loved for somebody to take me to the game but I don't think it's happening.... Any ideas how much tickets will be in stubhub closer to game time or from a scalper on the streets?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom