Duke Tip?

ROCorange

Walk On
Anyone that’s in the know have an idea of how much longer they’ll wait to announce the tip time for the Duke game?

FrancoPizza

2018 Iggy Leading Minutes Per Game Winner
Humor around this board is apparently not overvalued. :rolleyes:
Honestly, I was just hoping someone could point out the joke because I knew it went over my head.

adk(roc)CUSE

Starter
The Duke game is amateur hour. People are going to be absolutely hammered with that late start.
The Dome might be a little more lively from the start because of it. I get your point though. No one wants to sit next to some idiot that is ripped and knows nothing about Syracuse basketball. From a TV perspective though it should contribute to a more raucous atmosphere

Cusefan0307

A very millennial millennial
The Dome might be a little more lively from the start because of it. I get your point though. No one wants to sit next to some idiot that is ripped and knows nothing about Syracuse basketball. From a TV perspective though it should contribute to a more raucous atmosphere
In my experience it has been the upstate ny bandwagon Duke fans.

Trueblue25

Cali Award Magistrate
The Duke game is amateur hour. People are going to be absolutely hammered with that late start.
Its Syracuse in the winter, the game could be at 8 AM and people would still be rifling through dome foams.

Cusefan0307

A very millennial millennial
Its Syracuse in the winter, the game could be at 8 AM and people would still be rifling through dome foams.
I like having a few beverages myself, but people are going to be hitting up the bars all day with the time of that start.

Trueblue25

Cali Award Magistrate
I like having a few beverages myself, but people are going to be hitting up the bars all day with the time of that start.
True, honestly I get a good laugh at the local duke fans stumbling from their White Claws and spritzers. Seems like more non family friendly altercations occur during football season though. These days trueblue has more dome dogs than dome foams

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom