Duke to sell beer and wine at Cameron | Syracusefan.com

Duke to sell beer and wine at Cameron

They actually sell It already in the Duke Club. Can’t bring it to your seat though.

Smirnoff Ice sounds like more their speed. Maybe a Bartles & Jaymes mixed in here and there too. Those nerds can’t get too crazy

As long as Duke is selling them at Cameron and not selling anything at the Dome, I am Fine with it.

All kidding aside wonder if they are just handing out cans or piped the place with taps.

Maryland seemed all cans.

The problem with drinking there is that you literally cannot leave your seat to go to a restroom unless it’s halftime.

I think the title of this thread is misleading. The title says "Duke to sell beer and wine at Cameron", whereas both the tweet linked and any article pertaining to the topic discusses them considering the options. Nothing has been set in stone from what I can see.

I wish they had sold beer ate the football game yesterday !!!
We went to an Irish Pub had a boxty with steak on top in a peppercorn sauce. Washed it down wit a Smitticks.

There was a time I wanted to go to Cameron as a basketball experience. Now I think the teams and fans represent the crappier side of basketball and I have no interest going there.

And while I have never got in my fight in my life (other than one fight in midget hockey), I am fairly certain I would get charged with assault if I went to one of their games.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom