Duke - Virginia | Syracusefan.com

Duke - Virginia

jncuse

I brought the Cocaine to the White House
Duke up 8, 16 minutes left in the half. Make it 11.
Duke shooting 72% from three. Last three came off Zion Williamson body check.

Duke looks energized and fired up to play this game and their superior athleticism is obvious compared to UVa. Haha now watch them blow this game.

Virginia will lose early in the NCAA's again. Not as early as last year but I would be surprised if they got to the Elite 8.

Last edited:
How was that not a foul on Jones, he was hanging over his back.

Virginia is better than last year. They are legit. So is duke. These are solid teams.
Duke is legit but far better than VA in my opinion. I would be very surprised not to see Duke in National Finals.

And there goes Coach K in the handshake line. Blows through the line when he loses, but waits for adulation after a win. What an egomaniac.
He certainly took time to talk to Guy.

When Duke shoots nearly 62% from behind the arc, I'm not sure anyone is going to beat them. Before the game, I would have said, "Pack the paint, and make them beat you with the jump shot.". Another one of many reasons I'm not a coach, but I still don't see a better alternative. When they're "On", they're very good

If Duke makes 13 3s there is not a team college that will beat them... and lot of those makes were contested as you would expect from UVA.
Just not UVAs night. I guess that does happen to teams that don’t play zone and are not named Syracuse.
I didn't not hear the broadcast team suggest UVA switch out of man-to-man when Duke was lighting it up from 3.

Bulldozer Williamson can do whatever he pleases with no calls made.

If I'm a fan of a NBA lottery team, I'd rather have the #2 pick. I think Zion will quickly discover his crap won't get him far in the NBA with grown ass men.

If I'm a fan of a NBA lottery team, I'd rather have the #2 pick. I think Zion will quickly discover his crap won't get him far in the NBA with grown ass men.
Zion IS a grown ass man unless we are looking for the Abomible Snowman.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom