Duke vs SU in Cameron

Anyone planning on attending the SU/Duke game in Cameron this year? I will be making the trip down.

I’m considering it but the scarcity of tickets has me worried. Do you have tickets already?

Florange44

Wow, great seats. That’s a serious connection. Probably can’t wear orange there though, right? Can you root for Cuse or do you have to be incognito?

If I end up going, I’ll let you know. Maybe we can have a beer pregame (wearing orange of course!)

Florange44

Wow, great seats. That’s a serious connection. Probably can’t wear orange there though, right? Can you root for Cuse or do you have to be incognito?

If I end up going, I’ll let you know. Maybe we can have a beer pregame (wearing orange of course!)

Florange44
Nope, I cannot wear Orange. They do know that I am a big Cuse fan and that's who I will be rooting for. If you end up going, stay in touch and I will let you know of our pregame plans. Same goes for anyone else on the board.

IthacaBarrel

Shaky Potatoes
I went last year as I wanted to go at least once and paid through the nose, really the only way unless you have Duke Connections. It was really cool and glad I went but wouldn't be in a hurry to go back as now I have a kid that wants to go to Duke. Talk about paying through the nose. :vomit:

I went last year as I wanted to go at least once and paid through the nose, really the only way unless you have Duke Connections. It was really cool and glad I went but wouldn't be in a hurry to go back as now I have a kid that wants to go to Duke. Talk about paying through the nose. :vomit:
Congrats on the kid wanting to go to Duke. It's a very good school, and if they have the grades to get in, then they must be really smart. What do they want to go for?

I live in Durham and have gone to the game a couple of times for reasonable prices. The prices go down go down on game day but you have to get lucky.

OburgCuse

2nd String
I have a question for anyone that has experience with games at Cameron. There are a lot of general admission seats available on stubhub and I wonder if there are issues getting in with those minus a student ID. I was under the impression that general admission lowers were students primarily and sold to public while students on break. I’m not sure of their break schedule but I’d assume like most schools they are back in session tomm. Stubhub typically backs you if there is an issue with your ticket and there is no info on the tickets saying student admission only but I’d hate to drive there and not be able to get in after purchasing.

Florange44
I got moved to behind the Syracuse bench, so no more need to go incognito,

Let me know if anyone wants to meet up.

Top Bottom