Duke's win brought to you by Longhorn Steakhouse | Syracusefan.com

Duke's win brought to you by Longhorn Steakhouse

Flo's filet is not bad for a non legit steakhouse.

I also indulge in the spicy chicken bites appetizer...
they also have really good wheat bread they serve with butter...(my son's favorite)
not a terrible house salad...

it's only available seasonally, but the pretzel bread appetizer with honey mustard is lit.

they also have really good wheat bread they serve with butter...(my son's favorite)

it's only available seasonally, but the pretzel bread appetizer with honey mustard is lit.
The place is very good, for what it is. I never saw much sense in paying $50-$100 for a steak. My taste is not that discerning.

Yum!

Of all the team's implicated in the Yahoo article, Duke's was by far the most aggressive with the PR side. K talking about the kid's mom experience with the AJM agent kid was FAST, open and impressive.

I hate Duke. But I tip my cap on this one. That said...let's see what comes out next.

The spicy chicken bites are legit.

I agree with others that my palate is not discerning enough, and I'd rather go multiple times to Longhorn or Texas Roadhouse for the same money it costs to go to a high end steakhouse.

Everybody’s got it wrong.

Nice steak and glass of whiskey/wine when work is buying.

Decent steak and ice cold beer when we are buying.

Everybody’s got it wrong.

Nice steak and glass of whiskey/wine when work is buying.

Decent steak and ice cold beer when we are buying.
always run a separate bar tab when on the company dime. but order a dessert to go for the cleaning lady.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom