Dukie Vitale | Syracusefan.com

Dukie Vitale

He said "if you're one of those Duke haters turn your tv off right now"...and then began to take it deep from the Blue Devil for about 25-30 seconds.

It was weird.

The most impressive thing about Jabari Parker is the way he plays so well with the color commentator attached to his balls.

This is literally one of the funniest things I have ever read on this board!

The most impressive thing about Jabari Parker is the way he plays so well with the color commentator attached to his balls.

Hate those long "dickie" hairs

The basketball board oughta do the "opposing team lookalikes thread" like the fb board.

The basketball board oughta do the "opposing team lookalikes thread" like the fb board.
Unfortunately, that would result in half of us getting banned for trying to compare Coach K to a floppy penis.

Unfortunately, that would result in half of us getting banned for trying to compare Coach K to a floppy penis.
Touche.

When Vitale said that the only person in the entire world that could make an awkward layup like Jabari is LeBron James, I shut the TV off.

When Vitale said that the only person in the entire world that could make an awkward layup like Jabari is LeBron James, I shut the TV off.
I can beat that. I punted a cat.

Not sure where the cat came from, actually, but it's gone now.

He's giving us shout-outs now.

Vitale is awesome. Hope I age like that, with hair and 2 eyes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom