Dumas says Mali Gone | Page 20 | Syracusefan.com

Dumas says Mali Gone

lol at the people who think the existence of this thread will somehow effect Richardson's decision.

lol at the people think just because this thread will not effect Richardson's decision its perfectly fine to suggest that if Richardson does not make the decision they think he should make (with a fraction of the data) he is making a dumb decision.

lol at the people think just because this thread will not effect Richardson's decision its perfectly fine to suggest that if Richardson does not make the decision they think he should make (with a fraction of the data) he is making a dumb decision.
Did I ever suggest that?

the bigger issue is why do we have a system that teams want to continually take flyers on players hoping they have potential, i get the kids leaving for money that seems like a lot but in reality isnt unless they really make it even 2-3 million once you take out taxes and agent fees isnt setting you up for life when you are only 20 years old.

Who says she was wrong. Kid seems to like it there, and it's a great school.
Word has it that the Raptors made a 1st round promise to Bryant. No wonder he's staying at IU.

I remember JB saying something in the last month or so that "If Malachi was as tough as his mother we'd be in business" -- I don'[t kinow Mali or his mom, but that comment makes me think his mom is no non-sense and very supportive and involved in his life. If that quote from JB says anything about his mom -- if she wants Mali to stay, he will stay

Maybe I was being too subtle, but the website reporting on Mali's mom is run by Mike Ortiz, who's a hack.

I remember JB saying something in the last month or so that "If Malachi was as tough as his mother we'd be in business" -- I don'[t kinow Mali or his mom, but that comment makes me think his mom is no non-sense and very supportive and involved in his life. If that quote from JB says anything about his mom -- if she wants Mali to stay, he will stay

Lets hope he listens to mom, she sounds like a smart lady.

Sounds like he called malachi soft...no disrespect to his mom by me in that assertion though

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom