Dungey drafted to XFL 3.0 DC Defenders | Syracusefan.com

Dungey drafted to XFL 3.0 DC Defenders

Man, was hoping he'd land with Vegas. Does that mean he was the #1 pick of the draft?! DC had first pick

Last edited:
I’m psyched cause I think the Defenders sound cool, but I’m just glad to watch him play. Either way I’m a one team kind of man (LGO).

Obligatory.

6F97AACB-28F2-4CA4-9EF2-D7589BFE60FE.gif

Yup

Are you sure? The xfl draft is weird. The draft order is for the “regular” draft which they do in groups. Today is RB, WR and TE. The QBs were selected prior to that. Maybe DC had first choice in that too but nothing I found said that. Couple places it almost sounded like QBs were assigned. Too weird for me to try any further.

Are you sure? The xfl draft is weird. The draft order is for the “regular” draft which they do in groups. Today is RB, WR and TE. The QBs were selected prior to that. Maybe DC had first choice in that too but nothing I found said that. Couple places it almost sounded like QBs were assigned. Too weird for me to try any further.
Yeah I agree with you. I follow something called the Markcast and from what I can tell it was the first overall pick but it’s definitely convoluted.

Yeah I agree with you. I follow something called the Markcast and from what I can tell it was the first overall pick but it’s definitely convoluted.

Even one site that is supposed to have live coverage doesn’t include the QBs. A couple places I saw where they revealed which QBs are on which team listed them alphabetically. Lol. Weird. DC is also the only team that has just the one QB right now. I’m just glad Eric is getting another shot.

XFL is emerging as the preferred spot for QBs of the two spring leagues. Perez was QB1 of a very good Generals team.

Man, was hoping he'd land with Vegas. Does that mean he was the #1 pick of the draft?! DC had first pick
Vegas has the NJ Generals QB Perez who was really good, high completion percentage of memory serves.

Don’t know why Dungey wouldn’t give Canada a try. With his skill set he would kill,it up there
I think the general consensus between the three leagues (CFL, USFL. XFL) is that the XFL is the best way to the NFL. Also I believe the XFL might be more lucrative than the CFL for quarterbacks but I could be wrong on that.

I think the general consensus between the three leagues (CFL, USFL. XFL) is that the XFL is the best way to the NFL. Also I believe the XFL might be more lucrative than the CFL for quarterbacks but I could be wrong on that.
Some pretty decent salaries here..

I watched the Road to the XFL special tonight on ESPN2 and it was surprisingly moving. There’s a human aspect to this league of opportunities and changing someone’s life, along with perseverance and rewarding hard work that is actually pretty gripping.

When I first heard that the XFL wanted to emphasize the story aspect of the league I thought it sounded lame but I think they’re on to something.

Not to mention it begins right after the Super Bowl when everyone else is starved for football along with the gambling aspect.. I think this league is gonna be pretty successful.

The whole time while watching the special I thought about players like Dungey and how they deserve a chance to still showcase what they have.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom