Dungey invited to Bengals minicamp. Released by Bengals | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Dungey invited to Bengals minicamp. Released by Bengals

I just can’t see how dungey is the worst qb on that roster. It’s shocking. Reminds me a lot of minor league baseballl where early round draft picks would get pushed up the ranks just cause of where they were drafted and how much money they made. I played wit countless dudes who were late rounders that were twice the ball player of our top round teammates. Very political

We will know a lot more shortly on whether he's quickly scooped up or waits around for a practice squad spot.....with the Shurmur ties not surprised they kept him however the bigger head scratcher is Brandon Allen as the back up....

I would love to see the cross section of fans who never wanted Dungey to take a other snap after seeing TD in relief a couple years ago,, and are now outraged Dungey can't make an NFL squad. I know you're out there.

I would love to see the cross section of fans who never wanted Dungey to take a other snap after seeing TD in relief a couple years ago,, and are now outraged Dungey can't make an NFL squad. I know you're out there.

There’s at least one fan that is glad ED was cut b/c any success ED had/has detracts from his narrative of how good TD is.

I thought it was just game weeks they played, could be (probably am) wrong.
its a weird dynamic, practice squad players do get paid on the bye week, however Rostered players do not.

they get game checks.

i think the thought process is since the 'league' is not on bye, just the team is, they still get a check because they could be signed at any given moment by any team and put on a roster and there will likely still be some film work and workouts they can attend mon-wed. usually by thursday there is not anything scheduled for anyone till the following tuesday, unless they come off the bye and play that thursday.

If I'm reading right one full year of the practice squad is 9200 * 18 = $165,600

Champions League Reaction GIF by FC Bayern Munich

Hope he proves you wrong. And I would never bet against Eric Dungey.
Depends on what we are betting on? I’d say it’s a fair bet to say he doesn’t stick on a roster rn

Sucks because others were not lighting it up. Not sure how he did in practice but was not given a real opportunity in the game.
Wonder if it would have been better to stick with the one league where he could have at least started and showed more to other teams.
Maybe another team gives him a shot. Maybe looks to the cfl.
Another option is come back to su as a grad assistant and get into coaching or maybe try to get in with the accn for su broadcasts. Would be a fan favorite.