dungey - neal play | Syracusefan.com

dungey - neal play

Finally got around to reading the game thread this morning and THE highlight of that thread was our reactions to this play. Brought a HUGE smile to my face.

Cheers,
Neil

Great play. If he had scored it would be up there with the best SU plays of all time.

You think it wasn’t???!!!??? So you have to score points in order to be considered One of the best? Snatching victory from the jaws of defeat doesn’t count? Even though he didn’t make it to the endzone, Neal practically ensured that SU would put meaningful points on the board. Play. Of. The. Game. And one for the history books...

Last edited:
You think it wasn’t???!!!??? So you have to score points in order to be considered One of the best? Snatching victory from the jaws of defeat doesn’t count? Even though he didn’t make it to the endzone, Neal practically ensured that SU would put meaningful points on the board. Play. Of. The. Game. And one for the history books...
Lol what lens did you use to read my comment? Not sure how you found the negativity in that post. I was pointing out a great play. Moe taking it in himself just would had made it even more historical. Thats all.

Last edited:
Lol what lens did you used to read my comment? Not sure how you found the negativity in that post. I was pointing out a great play. Moe taking it in himself just would had made it even more historical. Thats all.

I didn’t see any negativity in your comment. I just couldn’t understand how you didn’t see that as one of the greatest plays ever in SU history. I guess you have different standards/expectations than I do. No harm, no foul.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom