Dungey Pro Day | Syracusefan.com

Dungey Pro Day

Tobias Funke

All Conference
With Pro day approaching on the 18th all eyes will be on Slayton,Custis, and Dungey. I am very curious regarding the measurements and performance of Dungey. We know he is a runner, but was frequently caught from behind(not a criticism). Curious as to what his 40 time is. Also I wonder what he will show in the passing side. Improved throwing motion? I always thought Dubgey threw with his upper body too much. Not enough push through the legs.

He could really intrigue some teams. His fundraiser in the bench estimates 17 reps on the bench which I think would be strong for a QB.

With Pro day approaching on the 18th all eyes will be on Slayton,Custis, and Dungey. I am very curious regarding the measurements and performance of Dungey. We know he is a runner, but was frequently caught from behind(not a criticism). Curious as to what his 40 time is. Also I wonder what he will show in the passing side. Improved throwing motion? I always thought Dubgey threw with his upper body too much. Not enough push through the legs.

He could really intrigue some teams. His fundraiser in the bench estimates 17 reps on the bench which I think would be strong for a QB.

I’m not sure he’ll be a great pro QB, but I sincerely hope I’m wrong. However, he was everything that I could ask for in a college QB and much, much more.

Here’s to this post coming back to haunt me for (hopefully) decades :)

So where’s the predictions ?
I think you blew the strong market theory wad on that one. I think the rest of us are just going to sit this one out.

In NFL free agency noticed some TEs going 6'4" 240.

Dungey’s speed will determine if he can play in the NFL.
Taysom Hill ran a 4.4.
If Dungey can run in the 4.6-4.7 range he can play.
If he is over 4.7 I don’t see it.

He is about 225 as they said he skimmed down a bit. He should run. 4.7 to 4.75 ish. Bench reps will be about 19. Let’s see how I do.