Dungey second half full camando | Syracusefan.com

Dungey second half full camando

orangemass

All American
Another Dungey thread. But I would really like to properly articulate what I observed with him over 4 years

I wouldn’t say he’s non clutch but as the game drags on he kinda loses his mind. Starts to rush things, take unnecessary chances, not value the ball, miss snaps, have the ball slip out of his hands etc... it’s almost like he goes full panic mode

He goes full warrior trying to win the game on every play. He cares so much. I attributed it to fatigue in the past but I’m starting to think it’s mental.

Tommy and him splitting snaps may not be a bad thing. Dungey can refocus and settle back in. Have the game slow down for him.

Devito should be the team's starting QB. But Dungey can still be a big part of the offense as a wildcat-type QB, taking snaps and running the read-option. Maybe even moving to some sort of slash or H-Back role. He's too good an athlete to leave on the sidelines.

If you watched what Tommy did and have any question about who should be running this offense, you’re being biased.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom