Dungey To the Browns??? | Syracusefan.com

Dungey To the Browns???

Holy crap, they giving up on Mayfield already? And sorry but please no. I do not want Dungey on here...

Screen-Shot-2016-03-25-at-10.43.23-PM.png

Teams kick the tires constantly on available players. Always good to set up an action plan in case of injury. Unlikely he gets signed.

Welcome to the Jets
I’ve followed the Jets since the N.Y. Sack Exchange years. I know the Jets. Turned on the game the other day to see how they would disappoint me this year. Watched five minutes of the game and this graphic came up. Somewhere around this time they showed the upcoming opponents as well ~ every one of them a certain loss, maybe even the bye week. It was a relief to know I don’t have to invest any time in watching their 2019 season.

Dungey to the Dolphins is his best shot he'll ever have. He's instantly better than Rosen or Fitzy. Fitzy is a gamer, but can't run like Dungey and he also throws 4 picks/game. Rosen is horrendous.

Go back to the field where you curbstomped that little Miami safety.

1568984554296.png

ED was a very good college QB. He just doesn't have the throwing toolset to be an NFL QB. It's not a knock on him as a person and it doesn't diminish what he did in his time at SU. He got his shot and it didn't work out.

Holy crap, they giving up on Mayfield already? And sorry but please no. I do not want Dungey on here...

Screen-Shot-2016-03-25-at-10.43.23-PM.png
Um, no. Their backup QB went down, which is probably where this crazy idea comes from. Their 3rd string QB is a better pro QB than ED. Maybe they would take a flyer on ED as a 3rd string, but it's more likely the Browns will pick up someone with experience for that role.
Pittsburgh might be a better place for Dungey right now.

I've always held the position that ED wasn't a NFL QB and while I still think that's true that doesn't mean he doesn't have a small margin to get on some team. The lightbulb that went off in my head is realizing that Kyle Orton has spent quite awhile in the NFL and he's a guy that can't throw the ball longer than 15 yards, or 10 yards if he has to throw to the sideline. So part of me thinks that while ED will never be a starting QB regularly, if he could just end up on a team long enough to showcase some ability to keep a game close if the starter goes down, he could possibly stick around for awhile.

I still don't think it's going to happen but I've gotta think he's better than Kyle Orton.

I've always held the position that ED wasn't a NFL QB and while I still think that's true that doesn't mean he doesn't have a small margin to get on some team. The lightbulb that went off in my head is realizing that Kyle Orton has spent quite awhile in the NFL and he's a guy that can't throw the ball longer than 15 yards, or 10 yards if he has to throw to the sideline. So part of me thinks that while ED will never be a starting QB regularly, if he could just end up on a team long enough to showcase some ability to keep a game close if the starter goes down, he could possibly stick around for awhile.

I still don't think it's going to happen but I've gotta think he's better than Kyle Orton.

Or Rex Grossman to name another former Bear stiff

Dungey to the Dolphins is his best shot he'll ever have. He's instantly better than Rosen or Fitzy. Fitzy is a gamer, but can't run like Dungey and he also throws 4 picks/game. Rosen is horrendous.

Go back to the field where you curbstomped that little Miami safety.
As a Miami Dolphins fan I do not want Dungey on this team.

This team is a nightmare. I’d fear for his wellbeing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom