Eric Dungey in the XFL | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Eric Dungey in the XFL

I mean Eric literally could not have played worse then Nelson. That was awful to watch. Eric has moxie that shows in GameTime situations. Needs to get snaps, especially if your team can’t even put up a TD the whole game...

Think he was in at WR during Wildcat formation

He took one snap in the 2nd quarter and it was a hand-off. Same series he lined up as a TE/WR type. It was a 4 and out.

My conspiracy theory. Stoops wants to play his Oklahoma guy, Landry Jones, and doesn't want someone else looking good to cause a QB controversy. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
Absolutely going to be biased.

I thought Texas and Oklahoma didn't get along. Play ED.

Dungey needs to go play for the NY Guardians. McGloin is awful. I'd be willing to drive to NY just to get to see him play. I'm sure a lot of other Orange fans in a 4 hr radius of Metlife would too.

Definitely bigger things on his plate. I saw his mom post pictures from Eric’s sister‘s wedding last week. Sounds like his dad is very sick but was able to have a dance with his daughter at their rehearsal dinner but apparently was not well enough to do that at the wedding. All the best to them all

Dallas is pretty underwhelming

They are the betting favorite for a reason Landry Jones is just absolute trash as is Nelson.

Hes stinking it up again. Hopefully they lose and Eric starts next week.

The league needs another exciting QB like PJ Walker a healthy Dungey will do very well if given a chance.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom