EA NCAA Football is back | Syracusefan.com

EA NCAA Football is back

woooooooooooooooooooooooow
I had given up on this possibility.
Now I'm going to have to buy a console...

To make the game happen, EA Sports partnered with collegiate licensing company CLC to make sure they had the FBS schools, traditions, uniforms and playbooks -- among other things -- ready to go for the game. Over 100 teams will be in the game.

For now, EA Sports is planning to move forward without rosters that include the names, images or likenesses of real college players. Current NCAA rules prohibit athletes from selling their NIL rights while in college.

However, those rules are likely to be changed at some point in the coming year -- either by the NCAA, state legislatures or Congress. It's not yet clear if the evolving rules will allow for the kind of group licensing arrangements that would be needed for EA Sports to negotiate with athletes to use their names in the game.

Holt said they will monitor the NIL discussion if and when things change, but it's too early for that to happen. He also said what happens in NIL legislation will not change whether the game happens or when it will end up on shelves.

woooooooooooooooooooooooow
I had given up on this possibility.
Now I'm going to have to buy a console...

Speaking of that. As long as FedEx don't steal it I landed myself a PS5. 2 years before this game is back but either way was shocked to have gotten one. Wife wasn't impressed so gotta make that up but can't wait till this badboy and hopefully a college hoops game comes out.

Speaking of that. As long as FedEx don't steal it I landed myself a PS5. 2 years before this game is back but either way was shocked to have gotten one. Wife wasn't impressed so gotta make that up but can't wait till this badboy and hopefully a college hoops game comes out.
Good luck... FedEx just lost a $180 pair of Adidas this week (fortunately the retailer made good and shipped out another pair this morning).

I would request a signature upon delivery just to be sure. Protect yourself.

Good luck... FedEx just lost a $180 pair of Adidas this week (fortunately the retailer made good and shipped out another pair this morning).

I would request a signature upon delivery just to be sure. Protect yourself.

Yeah well I know all 3 drivers because I order stuff for work so guessing they won't try and pull a stunt like that.

Ultra Boosts?
Yes!
EECD5C8D-833D-4AF6-97B5-E31D5F746813.jpeg

That is so far away

they had better due the system complete justice. I expect streamlined football, quality recruiting and some great new adds over the 2014 version on PS3

Thankfully I'll still be in my 30s! With about 3 months of leeway.
And I have two years to suck up to my girlfriend before I have to lock myself in a room to play a video game for a month straight

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom