Eagerly Waiting...

CbusCuse

2nd String
an updated roster with newly listed weights and additions of Freshman and their listed size. I checked and it looks like they did it last year on July 13th. Want to see who the big gainers are. Would love if it was guys like Caleb Okechukwu and Carlos Vettorello. Curious to know what weight Jason Munoz and Joe Rondi come in at. We really need some players with some size for DT next year.

money3189

All American
an updated roster with newly listed weights and additions of Freshman and their listed size. I checked and it looks like they did it last year on July 13th. Want to see who the big gainers are. Would love if it was guys like Caleb Okechukwu and Carlos Vettorello. Curious to know what weight Jason Munoz and Joe Rondi come in at. We really need some players with some size for DT next year.
Its always around ACC media day. I know Kpogba is at 230. I wouldnt expect too much change in Caleb.

CbusCuse

2nd String
Its always around ACC media day. I know Kpogba is at 230. I wouldnt expect too much change in Caleb.
Which looks to be July 17th and 18th this year. Last year that was July 18th and 19th so would think it happens soon.

bigmike

Connoisseur of head and legroom.
That's a great GIF.

WinRoadGame

Walk On
Are teams allowed to lie on these? I thought teams exaggerate. That's why I never believe them.

nzm136

All Conference
If it will help, I can get started from a fan perspective.

I’m the same height, but I gained a lot of weight lol

Toga

Living Legend
If it will help, I can get started from a fan perspective.

I’m the same height, but I gained a lot of weight lol
It's good weight though.

AAM62

Starter
The young man isn’t messing around...230! Cannot wait to see him on the field. Also interested in seeing where Okechukwu is landing weight wise. He might be my breakout pick on defense.
Why? Dude has barely practiced.

Cusefan69

Starter
Why? Dude has barely practiced.
Because he was a high end addition to a recruiting class and we need another edge rusher to show some promise behind Coleman and Alton. Is he injured?

money3189

All American
Because he was a high end addition to a recruiting class and we need another edge rusher to show some promise behind Coleman and Alton. Is he injured?
The plan was for him to be a interior lineman. I don't think he added the bulk this off season to contribute there this year.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom