Eagerly Waiting... | Syracusefan.com

Eagerly Waiting...

CbusCuse

All Conference
an updated roster with newly listed weights and additions of Freshman and their listed size. I checked and it looks like they did it last year on July 13th. Want to see who the big gainers are. Would love if it was guys like Caleb Okechukwu and Carlos Vettorello. Curious to know what weight Jason Munoz and Joe Rondi come in at. We really need some players with some size for DT next year.

an updated roster with newly listed weights and additions of Freshman and their listed size. I checked and it looks like they did it last year on July 13th. Want to see who the big gainers are. Would love if it was guys like Caleb Okechukwu and Carlos Vettorello. Curious to know what weight Jason Munoz and Joe Rondi come in at. We really need some players with some size for DT next year.
Its always around ACC media day. I know Kpogba is at 230. I wouldnt expect too much change in Caleb.

Its always around ACC media day. I know Kpogba is at 230. I wouldnt expect too much change in Caleb.
Which looks to be July 17th and 18th this year. Last year that was July 18th and 19th so would think it happens soon.

That's a great GIF.

Are teams allowed to lie on these? I thought teams exaggerate. That's why I never believe them.

If it will help, I can get started from a fan perspective.

I’m the same height, but I gained a lot of weight lol

If it will help, I can get started from a fan perspective.

I’m the same height, but I gained a lot of weight lol
It's good weight though.

The young man isn’t messing around...230! Cannot wait to see him on the field. Also interested in seeing where Okechukwu is landing weight wise. He might be my breakout pick on defense.
Why? Dude has barely practiced.

Why? Dude has barely practiced.
Because he was a high end addition to a recruiting class and we need another edge rusher to show some promise behind Coleman and Alton. Is he injured?

Because he was a high end addition to a recruiting class and we need another edge rusher to show some promise behind Coleman and Alton. Is he injured?
The plan was for him to be a interior lineman. I don't think he added the bulk this off season to contribute there this year.