Early Schedule Thought | Syracusefan.com

Early Schedule Thought

GeauxSU

2022 Cali Winner (Points Scored/Passing TDs)
Happy victory Sunday fellow Cuse fans. Man does that feel good to say three weeks in a row. I had a thought regarding the early portion of our schedule and why this week is so critical for us.

Now the way I see it; and I’m never EVER one to discount an opponent. But Wagner is a W with a hand tied behind our back, and I’d like it if the twos played most of the game. This week is critical because if we stay healthy, regardless of the outcome, your starters have essentially what is a scrimmage and a week off. This could bode very well for us heading into the NCSU game and would give the staff precious time to heal guys up who have a few nagging issues, like Sean. Gives him great time to get treaded for that thigh bruise.

LGMFO 3-0 We’re on our way!

CBS Sports story about the success basketball schools are having early in the season.

Basketball schools: The biggest and best in college basketball are dominating on the gridiron. North Carolinaand Kentucky were projected to be contenders. Kansas, Duke, Syracuse and Indiana were all supposed to be cellar-dwellers. Well, surprise! The basketball powers are a combined 18-0 three weeks into the season, including a perfect 6-0 against Power Five competition. Ironically, the schools with basketball titles since 2000 that are supposed to have the best football -- Baylor, Florida and Michigan State -- all have losses.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom