Ed Hendrix out for rest of Spring Ball | Syracusefan.com

Ed Hendrix out for rest of Spring Ball

Hendrix suited up for the first day of practice last Sunday before seeking medical attention during the open portion of the session. He walked into practice on Thursday wearing a boot on his right foot and using crutches.

Hendrix’s lower-leg injury this spring is not related to the knee injury last fall, according to SU Athletics.

that really sucks I really wanted to see him at the spring game and I don't want things to hold him up because I think he's got so much potential. Hope the injury is not that bad

My guess is he's been compensating for his knee which caused stress on another part of his leg which led to the other injury.
My guess would be his ankles got a little weak from not using them the same and he got a good ankle sprain but just a guess.

But at least we are talking about a different non surgical injury here. This sets him back a bit. He's going to have to do some work on his own during the summer to get back into the swing.

Well, could be worse (not going to say it). Let's hope he gets the guidance and help needed to get his mind right and come back from this with a roar. Gotta crawl before you can walk, elite athletes can struggle with that sometimes.

Was he recruited as a basketball center? Seems to have the same voodoo.

Great read about Ed's older sister. Amazing story about a strong family. Must have pained Georgetown to write Syracuse on their website! LOL.

Melson is grateful for the support Woods and others have shown her and says she’s looking forward to having her family and many others at graduation – especially her younger brother, Edward Hendrix, a rising sophomore at Syracuse University.

“My little brother is my biggest inspiration in life,” she says. “I’m not sure what I will feel when I walk across the stage, but it’s important for him to see me. I want to include my people on this come up.”

Last edited:
Great story about Ed's older sister. Amazing story about a strong family. Must have pained Georgetown to write Syracuse on their website! LOL.

Melson is grateful for the support Woods and others have shown her and says she’s looking forward to having her family and many others at graduation – especially her younger brother, Edward Hendrix, a rising sophomore at Syracuse University.

“My little brother is my biggest inspiration in life,” she says. “I’m not sure what I will feel when I walk across the stage, but it’s important for him to see me. I want to include my people on this come up.”

Josh, What are you doing on a Georgetown website? Breaks every rule in the book.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom