Edinburgh Tattoo | Syracusefan.com

Edinburgh Tattoo

Guinness

Living Legend
Anyone attended before? Do's and Don'ts? Reviews on the dinning packages?

Thanks!

My family is from Scotland and I went as a kid. From what I recall it was a great time. I'd highly recommend it. I'm assuming you're referring to the military tattoo in Edinburgh, Scotland, correct?

My family is from Scotland and I went as a kid. From what I recall it was a great time. I'd highly recommend it. I'm assuming you're referring to the military tattoo in Edinburgh, Scotland, correct?

Yes I am. The wife and I are going to Edinburgh for our 20th anniversary this August.

We're planning a trip to Scotland in the fall. Going to miss the tattoo to avoid the crowds.

Any recommendations for things to see from people that have been to Scotland?

We're planning a trip to Scotland in the fall. Going to miss the tattoo to avoid the crowds.

Any recommendations for things to see from people that have been to Scotland?
I was in Edinburgh and Oban for Christmas & new years. Oban is a cool little town. Oban distillery has a great tour. The little town is fun and you can take ferries out to the islands from there. Also a short drive into the highlands if that’s something that interests you. Edinburgh is worth a few days, great little city. It’s scotland, so you just kinda have to accept the weather as it is. Bring a rain coat, don’t let it stop you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom