Edwards... | Syracusefan.com

Edwards...

This kid gives us some serious length in the post and considering he hasn't been playing that long his upside is tremendous …..

I was bummed about missing on IJ but this kid should help ease that pain as he develops. There is a lot to work with here. He even has a nice short jumper. He looks like a kid who could actually put some muscle on vs skin and bones Bourama. A redshirted Ajak and a stronger Edwards should push Sidibe for time next year.

I was bummed about missing on IJ but this kid should help ease that pain as he develops. There is a lot to work with here. He even has a nice short jumper. He looks like a kid who could actually put some muscle on vs skin and bones Bourama. A redshirted Ajak and a stronger Edwards should push Sidibe for time next year.
i predict this bourama hate will be gone by mid-december

I think Edwards has a crazy upside if he gets strong enough
haven't seen it yet in orange, but he's supposedly got the skills & lateral quickness to play forward, too

I think Edwards has a crazy upside if he gets strong enough
I second this, he looks like a great find late by our staff. Seems to very coordinated for a big man, a nice array of moves and footwork you can see right off the bat, seems to have touch and feel on his jumper and a nice pair of hands that can catch the ball. Needs to move better/react quicker, put on strength and learn the system and how to play at this level and that will take time, but overall this kid looks very promising

He's doing really well. I try not to get to high on centers because I was fooled by Watkins lol

I like players who show emotion on the court, ie: playing hard and having fun-
Edwards seems to show genuine happiness and appreciation to be out there competing for the Orange.
And there's that potential already mentioned.

Edwards could be good. Has intelligence, athletic ability, a good shooter and good hands.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom