Jesse Edwards in portal and transfers to WVU | Page 145 | Syracusefan.com

Jesse Edwards in portal and transfers to WVU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Jesse and Judah are both returning next year? Because thats what I said in my original post. Odd.

1 year older Mintz
Downgrade at the 2
1 year older at the 3
1 year older at the 4
Massive downgrade at 5

Its better than what I initially anticipated, but will still be surprised if they are much more than a .500 team
Downgrade at the 2? That’s a laughable comment. JJ is a consensus top 5-10 transfer in all of college basketball. A former McDonalds All American. Joe is good but he’s rated around 50
on the transfer ranking lists, well below Starling.

Oh Jesse and Judah are both returning next year? Because thats what I said in my original post. Odd.

1 year older Mintz
Downgrade at the 2
1 year older at the 3
1 year older at the 4
Massive downgrade at 5

Its better than what I initially anticipated, but will still be surprised if they are much more than a .500 team

Lol... don't forget your balloon animals and unicycle on the way out

1 year older Mintz
Downgrade at the 2
1 year older at the 3
1 year older at the 4
Massive downgrade at 5

Bold double down. I’m sure this won’t boomerang back next year

1 year older Mintz
Downgrade at the 2
1 year older at the 3
1 year older at the 4
Massive downgrade at 5

Nobody wants to play here, right?

1 year older Mintz
Downgrade at the 2
1 year older at the 3
1 year older at the 4
Massive downgrade at 5

Downgrade at the 2 on outside shooting and freethrows. Upgrade on defense, size, getting loose balls, passing ability, driving into lane. We will see how it all shakes out.

Downgrade at the 2? That’s a laughable comment. JJ is a consensus top 5-10 transfer in all of college basketball. A former McDonalds All American. Joe is good but he’s rated around 50
on the transfer ranking lists, well below Starling.
He likes to knock JJ for some poor percentages as a freshman when his buddy Joe shot 34% from the field and 32% from 3 his freshman year. Joe made big strides as he got older and so will JJ. Freshman struggle and often times take a leap their sophomore year, especially those with as much raw talent as JJ has. Think he just enjoys being a troll at this point.

His loss...Let. It. Go.

Leah Remini Goodbye GIF by TV Land

1 year older Mintz
Downgrade at the 2
1 year older at the 3
1 year older at the 4
Massive downgrade at 5

You should start taking your meds again.

I guess I have a different take completey. I think if JB was here, Joe would be. But, no Judah. No Bell. No Benny. Probably no Westry or JJ. They didn't come when he was the Head coach after all.

I agree wirh everything except for Judah. I think Judah and JB had a good relationship and Judah respects the heck out of JB. I am just an outside observer but that is how I interpreted their relationship.

1 year older Mintz
Downgrade at the 2
1 year older at the 3
1 year older at the 4
Massive downgrade at 5

Downgrade at the 2? Lol. Of course you’d say that. But you’re probably wrong.

Way to ignore the massive upgrade on the bench and depth.

Last edited:
Downgrade at the 2 on outside shooting and freethrows. Upgrade on defense, size, getting loose balls, passing ability, driving into lane. We will see how it all shakes out.

An enormous percentage of this fan base never understood how limited Joe was outside of hitting open shots he didn’t create for himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom