Jesse Edwards in portal and transfers to WVU | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Jesse Edwards in portal and transfers to WVU

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can you not love Devo?
Couldn't stand him when he played for SU. He's matured some once he left. I like him a bit better now. Not enough to listen to his podcast, though.

You would think if Jesse was leaving he would have announced it by now. Seems to be a lot of optimism that he is coming back from different places. And the well timed Israel trip helps get around the idiotic NIL rules for foreign students.

So, if this is a fact, I'm very excited to see what Jesse can do in a more movement based offense and M2M defense. I think he could be really really good.

So, if this is a fact, I'm very excited to see what Jesse can do in a more movement based offense and M2M defense. I think he could be really really good.
It seems like a good idea for Jesse. It gives him an opportunity to show whether he can guard a P&R in space and otherwise play M2M. Also if he can show more versatility on offense with a little mid-range or something, maybe he'll garner a bit of nba interest. Maybe not though. And maybe he just wants to go home and play for the Dutch anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom