Jesse Edwards in portal and transfers to WVU | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Jesse Edwards in portal and transfers to WVU

Status
Not open for further replies.
but is this as "definitive" as Devo jumping on the scorer's table in celebration of a game winning basket?

Love Devo, but he and Gerry would have been as bad as Buddy and Joe at the top of the zone in this era.
Not sure about that, Devo was much quicker than Buddy and Jim and had decent length. Gerry understood the zone and played the angles well even though he might have had the same lack of athleticism as Joe.

Last edited:
Need Jesse to return, Judah to gamble on himself by deferring the NBA for another year knowing that he'll be drafted higher, and for the staff to add a quality guard and forward from the portal.

If those things all happen, I could see us being substantially better. If not -- hard to say.

Yes, he did.. was just pointing out who wasn't there as well. ;)

Let's go Red! :)

Roger that I figured... Given some folks only lurk occasionally was just being repetitive

Need Jesse to return, Judah to gamble on himself by deferring the NBA for another year knowing that he'll be drafted higher, and for the staff to add a quality guard and forward from the portal.

If those things all happen, I could see us being substantially better. If not -- hard to say.
I think if Jesse returns, Judah returns, and we add either a quality guard or a forward, we will be substantially better.

Heck, I think if Jesse & Judah return, plus improvement from the returning freshmen and one makes a leap like so often happens, we could be substantially better.

Posters keep saying we need another top level guard. If Judah returns and that's a big if at this time, they should be all set with the addition of JJ and backups in Taylor and Quadir. I had thought that when they recruited Q it was as a PG but he got his playing time at forward. JB frequently referred to Taylor as best suited for 2G in the future. If Judah moves on, that changes everything and hopefully if that occurs it's not too late to find a quality PG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom