Eight breakout players for 2012-13 | Syracusefan.com

Eight breakout players for 2012-13

Whitey23

Twitter Wizard
Michael Carter-Williams, G, Syracuse Orange

It's not easy to get a former McDonald's All-American to come off the bench and play only 10 minutes a game as a freshman. In fact, Carter-Williams did not play in any of Syracuse's four NCAA tournament games. However, Orange freshmen often have to wait their turn under Jim Boeheim because he plays a notoriously short bench.

However, the 6-foot-5 point guard has shown flashes of brilliance in his short stints on the court, and I believe he will have a major impact for Syracuse next season. He is an outstanding passer with excellent basketball acumen. His 54 assists and only 16 turnovers attest to that.

Carter-Williams played only 269 minutes in his first season at Syracuse, but with Scoop Jardine and Dion Waiters leaving, expect him to become a household name next season.
Fran Fraschilla

Thx for reading my posts fran lol

If that Fraschilla quote (along with a pic of MCW dunking v. St. Johns) doesn't become your signature, I'm going to be really disappointed. :)

Whitey23...sorry for duplicate post...asked to be deleted. Good catch on your part.

Im not good with saying good bye.
Do it when you're ready, but the sooner the better. And even though we've had our differences in the past, I'm here for you buddy.

Differences ? I dont recall any but dont take this board serious as in getting mad at people that you dont know, thats what i do. Theres more important things in life.

yeah, like when you should or shouldn't retire a sig picture;)

Differences ? I dont recall any but dont take this board serious as in getting mad at people that you dont know, thats what i do. Theres more important things in life.
Just the usual message board kind of stuff. Hell, I have a hard time getting mad at people I do know. Reading this board is great fun for me -- lots of great characters here.

Just the usual message board kind of stuff. Hell, I have a hard time getting mad at people I do know. Reading this board is great fun for me -- lots of great characters here.
Speaking of characters, I'm getting worried about Bjorn... he's been missing for almost 2 weeks

Speaking of characters, I'm getting worried about Bjorn... he's been missing for almost 2 weeks
Yeah, I'm worried too. He was the only guy that could post faster than you. But it looks like he only had a short run, like Jeremy Lin. You're the Carmelo Anthony of volume posters.

He's currently wandering the back alleys of Charlotte, alternately muttering and wailing "No-ah. No-ah!".

Yeah, I'm worried too. He was the only guy that could post faster than you. But it looks like he only had a short run, like Jeremy Lin. You're the Carmelo Anthony of volume posters.
lmao... it's hard work, but someone has to be this good

lmao... it's hard work, but someone has to be this good
It's got to be tough. I couldn't do what you do. I'm more like Novak - some days I'm really good for a few posts, but other days I bring nothing and my posts are awful.

Like gone since the Nerlens announcement? Mebbe he was NN here to tweak us!

Like gone since the Nerlens announcement? Mebbe he was NN here to tweak us!

I had that thought for a fleeting moment as well, but it can't be true. Dude probably just met a girl.

He's still around, I went back to find a thread that he was in and looked up his recent history, cause I too was wondering where he was, but it said that he was last seen on the board that day. So he is still in here, just not posting.