Class of 2018 - EJ Montgomery to Kentucky | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 EJ Montgomery to Kentucky

?? Is this some sort of smokescreen from the kid? How many kids from Georgia randomly pine to come to Cuse out of the blue, with no sort of connection. If the staff isn't pursuing this at this stage, I have doubts there is anything here. Hope there is something to this, but not getting my hopes up.
Who knows? I have not heard as of yet that it was a mistake or a smokescreen.

It was quite awhile ago, but Josh Pace fits this description to a 'T'.

Yep JP came to mind for me as well. Grow good ole Josh to 6'10", and +90 ranking spots and here we are (hypothetically)... What a coup that could be.

No, because Marek won't play over any of them or anybody else on the roster for substantial minutes.

I think ob stays but no one to play the three if he leaves, unless we stick hughes down there. I also think marek will improve a lot. Plus, jb has a soft spot for him.

If somehow OB does leave, Baze will be the 3 and MM will stay at the 4

I think ob stays but no one to play the three if he leaves, unless we stick hughes down there. I also think marek will improve a lot. Plus, jb has a soft spot for him.
Id put Hughes or even Frank at the three before Marek if he doesnt make substantial improvements

Bazley can play the 3 as well

If you type in EJ Montgomery in google the first 3 like hot topics or whatever is saying Kentucky wants him now cause they failed at the Zion sweepstakes. Idk if it’s been said yet. Didn’t feel like reading.

If he is wanting to go to Kentucky, he won't make a decision until he knows who is and who isn't declaring for the draft at UK. Washington is their only big that is a first rounder imo. I think Richards will also declare, but that's it. All others will stay. Well, unless Cal asks someone to leave.

Now, this is slightly off-topic but Majur Majak is now shown as a 100% Syracuse lean by 247 Crystal Ball.

Wondering if Montgomery and Majak are projected as Syracuse Possibilities because of a Syracuse perceived need for a big man in the eventuality that Pascal Chukwu leaves after this year.

Now, this is slightly off-topic but Majur Majak is now shown as a 100% Syracuse lean by Crystal Ball.

Wondering if Montgomery and Majak are projected as Syracuse Possibilities because of a Syracuse perceived need for a big man in the eventuality that Pascal Chukwu leaves after this year.
No. Montgomery wasn't on our end.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom