El Camino: A Breaking Bad movie teaser | Syracusefan.com

El Camino: A Breaking Bad movie teaser

i have to say . . . i am underwhelmed

It wasn’t a trailer.

One Media isn't an authority here. That's just a YouTube channel that shares trailers and teasers.
ok dude
doesn't change my opinion that whatever you call it, it is weak and will only sell to the those who don't need selling

ok dude
doesn't change my opinion that whatever you call it, it is weak and will only sell to the those who don't need selling
All I’m saying is if you were expecting an actual trailer, that might explain why you’re underwhelmed. A teaser isn’t going to reveal much of anything. It’s not supposed to.

We got another one! Alright...officially in “can’t wait mode”.

So like, it's called El Camino, which is the way or the path, but also, like, he's driving an El Camino, man.

why is this on Netflix and not AMC, I wonder

I saw Gilligan say something about how Netflix kept Breaking Bad alive after Season 2, and he wanted to return the favor.

Don’t know if it’s actually deeper than that, or not.

Skinny pete looks like hes been doing meth since the end of the show continuously

Alright, I’m having major nostalgia flashbacks to how I was feeling that fall of 2013 for the last season, as the show was coming to a close. Couldn’t wait to see what happens next. I’m the same way now.

I can’t wait to get out of work so I can watch.

alright I’m only 25 minutes in and already rooting for flashback Todd to get murdered again despite knowing the guy is already dead.

Holy crap, I hate Todd.

SPOILERS!!!!

Really liked this. They could literally make a sequel of Jesse trying to find the nearest mart to buy some groceries and beefing with a moose along the way, and I’m still 100% in.

Only issues I had: flashback Todd was fat, flashback Walt noticeably looked like an egghead as soon as he appeared on screen, and flashback Jane looked like an Aunt.

There’s not a whole lot they can do about people who are like 6-12 years older now, representing characters from earlier parts in the series, though. But as someone who had run through the series at least 3-4 times, it was noticeable and distracting a bit. Still great and effective scenes with all of them though, and I really look forward to repeat viewings where the different appearances are already accepted by me and not so distracting.

The story advanced in a fairly predictable way, but I like Jesse so much that I’m actually fine with that. I enjoyed the ride. I just love that BB universe so much. Legit LOVED how his real friends Badger and Skinny Pete looked out for him, and I LMAO at the other guys who were all about that risk/reward. Very, very real.

done with work early and watched
Liked it. Interesting concept. Vac guy was great again

That vac guy is SO careful. He’s something else. One of many characters that’s so well written and well acted on the show.

And now I want some more Better Call Saul flash forwards, lol. Seems like a lock that they’re going to tease the hell out of us with an amazing flash forward in the beginning of season 5.