El Tigre en fuego | Syracusefan.com

El Tigre en fuego

Tiger dominating the Tour Championship. Another 65 gives him a three shot lead where he will be matched in the final round, I believe they said for the 1st time, against Rory.

Say what you will about him as a person, but this is fun to watch. I don't think Tiger will ever get back to the point where he will literally never have an off week but I wasn't sure he would be this good again. If fact, I'm pretty sure I'm on record as saying he wouldn't win another tournament.

TIGERRRRRRRR

Golf is back. Amazingly Tiger draws fans of all ages. I can't even imagine the ratings if he is in the final pairing for the Masters next year. It's too bad the Ryder Cup is not in the US. It would be off the charts. Usually when it is in Europe with a 6 hour time difference it doesn't draw the huge crowds. I love golf more than 99% of the people but I'm not getting up at 2 am to watch.
Ryder Cup 2018: Tee times, schedule, course information | 2018 Ryder Cup

Say what you will about him as a person, but this is fun to watch. I don't think Tiger will ever get back to the point where he will literally never have an off week but I wasn't sure he would be this good again. If fact, I'm pretty sure I'm on record as saying he wouldn't win another tournament.
You'll like this.

Regardless of the few haters, this video shows who drives golf fans.

There, FIFY.

He was always an arrogant dick. Now let's see if he can continue to try to act like a regular guy.

Tiger in position for another Top-20 finish.

You must be stuck in 2016 or 2017. The joke would have actually worked then.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom