Eli Manning | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Eli Manning

spags will come up with some crazy shlit against the panthers for sure, the problem is...guys miss tackles.

or drop Fn interceptions.

all

the

fluckin

time.

not being in the florida humidity should help, they were NOT ready for that last night and it appeared as if they were unfocused or out of it.

it looked like guys (collins & prince to name 2) were doggin it, but i dont think they had sea legs for that.

it will be 'football' weather here on sunday, 40-50 but sadly...with sunshine.

i hate Fn sunshine for football.

football should be played at night or with cloudy, gray skies and/or snow.

especially in late december.

I don't see it.

My favorite team has the worst defense in NFL history(AGAIN, BEAT THEIR OWN RECORD MIGHT I ADD) and almost beat them at home last week in a shootout. The Giants have a better D, better weapons, and are at home.

I don't care that they beat the Falcons at home by 38. That is the worst team in the NFL.

My favorite team has the worst defense in NFL history(AGAIN, BEAT THEIR OWN RECORD MIGHT I ADD) and almost beat them at home last week in a shootout. The Giants have a better D, better weapons, and are at home.

I don't care that they beat the Falcons at home by 38. That is the worst team in the NFL.

The Giants don't have a better defense than anyone, statistically they are one of the worst in the league. The Falcons are far from the worst team in the nfl. The Giants barely beat a bad Dolphin team last night, lets not get nuts.

The Giants don't have a better defense than anyone, statistically they are one of the worst in the league. The Falcons are far from the worst team in the nfl. The Giants barely beat a bad Dolphin team last night, lets not get nuts.

Must be you haven't seen the Saints play this year.

Who's played worse than the Falcons the last 6 weeks?

Must be you haven't seen the Saints play this year.

Who's played worse than the Falcons the last 6 weeks?

They have been awful, but there are worse teams in the league. Btw both of those teams beat the Giants.

When the Saints-Panthers played in NO how many Carolina TDs were long plays? I was watching NE-Philly it was at the same time.

Not getting nuts, but the last time the Giants faced a 13-0 team, they had a losing record and the Bronco's went home 13-1. Just sayin'... :D

When the Saints-Panthers played in NO how many Carolina TDs were long plays? I was watching NE-Philly it was at the same time.

They had at least five plays longer that 25 yards.

The Saints and Giants are very similar teams.

The Saints had two close games against Carolina.

The Giants will gain yards and score points. The Saints did.

I think the Giants will make a couple of those plays the saints didn't just because they are home and a little bit better on defense.

The NYG defense is putrid.

Heard something on the radio today - Save for his two SB years, Eli has never won a playoff game. Is that true?

Heard something on the radio today - Save for his two SB years, Eli has never won a playoff game. Is that true?
True.

only been to the playoffs 5x.

2x SuperBowls and 3, 1 and dones.

dont really care about the 'wins', but certainly needs to get there more often.