Elijah Hughes: Bucks | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Elijah Hughes: Bucks

So is he a lock to make the roster?
Yeah.

The Jazz need cheap contracts, and he's already shown that he has the offensive game to contribute as an NBA player.

Whether he plays will depend on how quickly he becomes competent on defense. I don't think he's at the very end of the bench on the current Jazz roster but he has guys ahead of him like Oni, a 2nd round pick for the Jazz last season.

We may see Elijah's NBA debut tonight. The Jazz are whooping the Blazers.

Fwiw here's a hilarious conversation snippet from Jazz fans about Hughes:

Screenshot_20201230-155213.png

I follow the rule that if it's in the Bible or Book of Mormon, you can say it.

If you include the Book of Mormon musical soundtrack it really expands the potential vocabulary.

But that's just me. I identify as "salty Mormon."
have you seen the tv series version of "get shorty?"

sean bridgers plays a loveable mormon hit man

in one scene, he tells his partner he opposes abortion. "kinda of a conflict there, isn't it?"

"i don't shoot babies!"

Eli was just assigned to the SLC Stars so his ankle must be better. Looking forward to seeing him dominate the G League

Eli was just assigned to the SLC Stars so his ankle must be better. Looking forward to seeing him dominate the G League
Ah, bummer. Was hoping he'd stick with the club all year. He needs run, so this move will accomplish that. Plus I think he's going to a pretty weak roster, he's going to have an opportunity to shine.

Ah, bummer. Was hoping he'd stick with the club all year. He needs run, so this move will accomplish that. Plus I think he's going to a pretty weak roster, he's going to have an opportunity to shine.
The G League worked out well for Rudy Gobert and 100's of others. Eli will love the PT.

Honestly we just don’t need him this year as long as everyone stays healthy. Him and Azubuike both are luxury picks who we can develop and only bring in under emergency situations.
Its a great situation for him as he doesn’t have pressure to come in and produce right away. I hope we keep him because he has potential to be good player for us.

I was wondering what had happened to him, I’d been checking the box scores and haven’t seen him on the bench for a while, thought he had covid.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom