Class of 2017 - Elite Camp | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 Elite Camp

I have no official list or knowledge but these are the uncommitted guys that I think are important to have if we want to land them. In order of priority.

Duval
Richards
Porter Jr

Last edited:
Agree, if those three show up, it is huge. Also Bamba.

Yes Bamba is 18 though correct? So we have more time but the more he is on campus the better. I think most of our big time commits over the last 10 seasons or so have been to our elite camps.

I'd like to see Rafus here as well. The last two years Lydon and Moyer committed right after the camp, and I don't think they were even on the radar prior. Would love to see us get our first 2017 commit the same way.

Duh, I was thinking of Naz Reid. Certainly get Bamba here this weekend. I think Richards is more likely of the two to come to SU at this point however.
Oh yeah, I almost forgot about Reid. I am so caught up in the possibilities for 2017, I forgot to obsess about Naz.

PauliePeppas said:
Duvals not coming, Quade Green is tho. Diallo Tucker Reddish Moyer Richards expected too
Ominous sign?

Ominous sign?

I dont think so, hes been so busy lately with tourneys and such. He cited mental and physical fatigue the reason he cant come. His dad also mentioned he wants to set up a visit here as well as St Johns and I think Nova. Well be there till the end with this recruitment

Last edited:
GMAC better be working then. :) Still Hop will be his head coach.

Hate to disagree with you again, cause you know your stuff and I enjoy following you, but wouldn't JB be his coach in the presumed one and only year he will be at Cuse.

Hate to disagree with you again, cause you know your stuff and I enjoy following you, but wouldn't JB be his coach in the presumed one and only year he will be at Cuse.

If you only knew, I can barely manage my own stuff. :(

I am predicting that Hop's first year as head coach is the 2017 season even though that would mean JB only coached 2 more years rather than 3 like his announcement.

If you only knew, I can barely manage my own stuff. :(

I am predicting that Hop's first year as head coach is the 2017 season even though that would mean JB only coached 2 more years rather than 3 like his announcement.

I tend to agree with you on this one. All the rumbling about JB not wanting a farewell tour in his final season...it would make sense that he says '17-18 is his last season, only to announce his retirement after the '16-17 season to avoid all the hoopla.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom