Embedding tweets | Syracusefan.com

Embedding tweets

MSOrange

2020 Cali Award Winner, Regular Season Record
It might just be my computer but has anyone noticed that the board is just incredibly slow ever since tweets became embedded? I've tried on both Chrome and Firefox.

Haven't really noticed it being slower at all. But others can chime in.

It might just be my computer but has anyone noticed that the board is just incredibly slow ever since tweets became embedded? I've tried on both Chrome and Firefox.

I just checked. Everything is running fine. Your style had been turned off. I just switched it back on. Let me know if that helped.

I just checked. Everything is running fine. Your style had been turned off. I just switched it back on. Let me know if that helped.

That did the trick Tom. Much much better! Thank you very much for the help and quick response.

I've been searching for my sense of style too. Never realized ,Tom, that you could flip a switch and viola. Me too, me too :p

Embedded tweets don't render on the Forum Runner app, right? All I see is numerical gibberish.

Forum Runner sucks, by the way, not that anyone asked.

Scooch said:
Embedded tweets don't render on the Forum Runner app, right? All I see is numerical gibberish. Forum Runner sucks, by the way, not that anyone asked.
They don't show up automatically with the embedded content but if you try and click on that long, ugly number, it should display the tweet for you. Doesn't look like it but it is a link...

sutomcat said:
They don't show up automatically with the embedded content but if you try and click on that long, ugly number, it should display the tweet for you. Doesn't look like it but it is a link...

Ohhhh, thanks!

Embedded tweets don't render on the Forum Runner app, right? All I see is numerical gibberish.

Forum Runner sucks, by the way, not that anyone asked.

Funny thing is forum runner was disabled over a year ago due to several tech issues. It shouldn't be working at all.

Funny thing is forum runner was disabled over a year ago due to several tech issues. It shouldn't be working at all.
tumblr_lwd1z4cfne1qmaa05o1_500.jpg

temery said:

Works like a charm.

Oh weird. It works for sure, it just has crappy functionality.

Does this site even support an app now, or are we web-only?

Down in the lower left corner of the page, you should see a link which says Style Chooser when you mouse over it. Your choices are A&O, Mobile Style, Adsense Only, or NA. I would try them all and see which one works best for you. In terms of app support, we'll have to wait for temery to respond.

Web only. Use the mobile style.

sutomcat said:

Could never get that to work on my Android phones and just got a new Kindle fire and it doesn't work on that either.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom