Eminem - kamikaze | Syracusefan.com

Eminem - kamikaze

"I been goin for your jugular, since Craig G Duck Alert." Most of anyone listening, will never get 40% of what he talks about. I love that type of stuff. That said, there's tracks on there I'll never listen to again, but Fall, and Not Alike, are great. Not Alike could be my new anthem, took Migos own format to clown them. Says all the things I feel about new mumble rap/hip hop. Not his best work, but there's some bars that are untouchable on there.

Still think he shouldve wrapped it up several years ago

I respect his rapping ability, but every other aspect of his music just usually doesn’t do it for me.

However, I might listen to this if:
1. He stops screaming in my ear. Is he mostly rapping in a normal voice? I can’t do the scream rap thing for a whole album.

2. The beats that sound like Katy Perry could sing over them are kept to a minimum, and that Skyler something singer isn’t doing all the hooks.

He's who he's going to be, there's still some of what people don't like on this one. Then like usual there's some insanely put together bars. That ability doesn't just leave all of a sudden when you're on that level. See Nas.

"I been goin for your jugular, since Craig G Duck Alert." Most of anyone listening, will never get 40% of what he talks about. I love that type of stuff. That said, there's tracks on there I'll never listen to again, but Fall, and Not Alike, are great. Not Alike could be my new anthem, took Migos own format to clown them. Says all the things I feel about new mumble rap/hip hop. Not his best work, but there's some bars that are untouchable on there.
Sounds like rap has become a publicized high school gossip and bitch fest

I've listened to lucky you a few times, just listened to fall today, and stepping stones. And I like the content. I like the lyrics the flow, the beats, the content. And I think he's trying to get back into the picture not for himself but for rap and to bring back real rap to the current rap scene, cause all I ever see/hear is rap is not what it used to be with mumbling and just not having content and only a catchy hook, not caring about lyrics. And I'll be honest I hardly listen to any rap anymore, I basically just listen to country, but I went through my rap period in middle school and high school.
I think that this has already generated a ton of talk and all the disses well, we'll see what happens already have MGK going and this will be interesting to see if Em comes back cause it shall be told if Em comes back and destroys MGK no one else will come at him.

But I am interested to see what Budden does...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom