End game Jump ball, JB never goes for the tie up when he has the arrow when down near the end | Syracusefan.com

End game Jump ball, JB never goes for the tie up when he has the arrow when down near the end

Well, if he comes onto the court it’s a technical.
Haha right but I've been yelling this at the tv for years and really wondering go for the steal if it ties up fine if it's a foul fine. There is no downside to that approach.

Hes forgotten what a jump ball is. But he did know about it at one time, along with some other things.

Haha right but I've been yelling this at the tv for years and really wondering go for the steal if it ties up fine if it's a foul fine. There is no downside to that approach.
?

The downside is a player gets a foul?

The downside is a player gets a foul?
Yes but this is the end game situation where we are fouling to come back anyway or a possession away from doing so. We never seem to go for the steal/Jump ball tie up first.

Pls excuse my poorly detailed thread title. Edited.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom