End of College Career, hard to believe. Thank you !!! | Syracusefan.com

End of College Career, hard to believe. Thank you !!!

Jerry Fairchild

Walk On

Trey is at 1:24 for about a minute. Interview and short highlight from game.

It is so hard to believe the end of Trey's college career comes this Saturday. We have so many memories, good and bad. Times that are great, times that are trying. I want to thank all of you on this board who have supported Trey even though he left such a great University.

We have our regrets about that, but God has a plan and Syracuse was an important part of that. We will always root for the Orange.

I will always check in here and you will all have a fond place in our hearts.

We are hoping his playing days are not over and if he continues to play, always know that SU is part of the reason why.

God Bless,

Jerry Fairchild
Proud father of former SU WR Trey Fairchild

After the last game...Still some SU Pride !!
409214_4379389036355_1812881120_n.jpg

It does indeed fly by before you know it, good luck and I'm rooting for his success on the field or wherever his career path takes him.

Congrats on what I am sure was a great college experience for Trey. Trey was always one of the few players lost in the Grob-Marrone transition that I felt really could have made an impact here. Its not hard to think about what a Trey and Alec Lemon duo coming up through SU together could have done on the field. We all wish Trey the best and hope that maybe you can both make a game next year if Trey isnt on an NFL roster,

Trey and his girlfriend, he obviously takes after his Dad !!!
222595_10151300113010086_696886203_n.jpg

Very nice pic...what a great looking couple. Jerry you know how to reach out to me. Hopefully the stars will align in the next year or two to join us at a Cuse game (home or away). Nothing but the best to Trey as he battles to make a roster.

It is so hard to believe the end of Trey's college career comes this Saturday. We have so many memories, good and bad. Times that are great, times that are trying. I want to thank all of you on this board who have supported Trey even though he left such a great University.

We have our regrets about that, but God has a plan and Syracuse was an important part of that. We will always root for the Orange.

We are hoping his playing days are not over and if he continues to play, always know that SU is part of the reason why.

God Bless,

Jerry Fairchild

God Bless Jerry ... glad to see Trey do so well. Please be sure to drop in and visit us and keep us posted on how he is doing!

Great

God Bless,

Jerry Fairchild

It is tough thinking about tomorrow...:(

It shouldn't be. I've never personally met you but you seem like a tremendous guy that has raised a great son. Smile thinking about all the great stuff Trey has in front of him moving forward football related and otherwise. You stated it best, "God has a plan".

~oh and thank you for posting here, allowing Trey to head to SU in the first place, and still being a fan even after they parted ways. You're what I would refer to as "good people".

It is tough thinking about tomorrow...:(
The Fairchilds are a great family, and Trey will be successful in life, there is no question. I am sure you will find other endeavors to put your energy in. You should be so proud of Trey and your daughter as well, it is a great testament to you and your wife as great parents.

God Bless,

Jerry Fairchild
Ich bin ein Otterbeiner! Best of luck to Trey and the rest of the family. Go Ots!

thank you for being the polar opposite of Perry Paterson's grandmother
Hey she ment well, not easy having people trashing your kids. Jerry best of luck to Trey tomorrow and in the future he is a great kid.

Hey she ment well, not easy having people trashing your kids. Jerry best of luck to Trey tomorrow and in the future he is a great kid.

I agree. I never felt that way about her at all.

Parents should stay away from the boards unless they have REALLY thick skin. I remember Rob Konrad's Dad was very level-headed,... that is until posters started trashing his kid for being injury prone.

It is great to get the insider's view, but not all parents can be like Alec Lemon's and Trey's.

thank you for being the polar opposite of Perry Paterson's grandmother
be nice now,she didn't deserve this cheap shot.

hoping for the very best for the fairchild family

be nice now,she didn't deserve this cheap shot.

hoping for the very best for the fairchild family

She regularly threw other players under the bus. Not cool at all.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Congrats and good luck to Trey. You're a true gentleman Jerry and it has been fun keeping up with Trey's career and hopefully we'll still be following him for years to come.

Stay Orange.

She regularly threw other players under the bus. Not cool at all.

at some point it's time to move on,that ship has long sailed

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom