End of first half thoughts after rewatching | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

End of first half thoughts after rewatching

suck it up for 2 min, stand therein the middle put your hands up, better thn merek could have done , and who says he was so exhausted, looked fine to me, half time was a minute away
he was begging to come out.. watch it again.

he was begging to come out.. watch it again.
Iwill do that . but that is sad,if so, not like hes running all over the place, hes freaking a kid. He was actually yelling to coach to take him out,,,?

the way our offense played(and their defense played) we could have had Wilt Chamberlain out there instead of Jesse and we would have lost(slight exaggeration but you know what I mean).

the comeback happened with buddy on the bench...he then had 3 or 4 bad plays in the last 2 minutes to gift hou a 10 point lead.

he just cant score against that defense. I think if he played 10 games against that team he wouldn't do much. kinda surprising given what he was doing with a hand in his face the games before ...but that was a different level.

JB was coaching from hope instead of pragmatism.

He ruled out the only opportunities to win based on some of his foundational assumptions about players/roster management/etc...

woody wouldve been a great player vs houston imo...better than buddy but thats not how JB does it...

he's got a great formula...but hes gotta be willing to deviate from it when it is clear it is not gonna work.

if you notice there have been some huge demolishings in the tourney...sometimes it is just no chance at all that they couldve won.

i think this was a chance...houston couldnt score.

the 1 on 1 offense just doesnt work against houston...needed to have something else...but just didnt.

the defense was amazing...but the offense was equally bad.

plenty of coaches could get 60+ plus points or more out of SU's roster vs Houston imo...but not JB...they looked pathetic but didnt have to.

needs to have contingencies ...or actually have plays...idk.

Kadary needed to run the game. he could shake those defenders.

it was obvious.

the only thing is...no team all season really put the clamps on to that degree. it was somewhat logical that JB wanted to keep riding his shooters and hope they would break free...but it was also clear from my screen after the first 4 minutes...iso hope to hit 3s was never going to work and that buddy was effectively not in the game.

houston did it all season to great shooters...if you check the box score they marked out the best shooter of the other team all season. hoping buddy would be different was a looooongshot.

buddy had his 5-7 wide open shots and missed them. but Braswell had his 2-3 open looks to and missed them. too bad it came in the same game. only needed like 2 to go in to make it a game down the stretch.

People say things

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom