Engstler, Blackstone, Washington, Lewis, Djaldi-Tabdi, Finklea-Guity, Strautmane, Fitzmaurice, McNeil, Huijbens, Fisher, Cardoso in transfer portal | Syracusefan.com

Engstler, Blackstone, Washington, Lewis, Djaldi-Tabdi, Finklea-Guity, Strautmane, Fitzmaurice, McNeil, Huijbens, Fisher, Cardoso in transfer portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kiara LewisGR-Sr.Clemson
Lauren FitzmauriceGSr.
Amaya Finklea-GuityCSr.Duke
Digna StrautmaneFSr.Georgia Tech
Maeva Djaldi-TabdiFR-Jr.Miami
Emily EngstlerGJr.Louisville
Taleah WashingtonGSo.ODU
Khamya McNealGFr.Stetson
Faith BlackstoneGFr.North Carolina A&T
Maud HuijbensFFr.Gonzaga
Kiara FisherGFr.Marist
Kamilla CardosoCFr.South Carolina

Last edited:
Faith was one of the four who violated team rules.

Played in 6 games this season.

Faith was one of the four who violated team rules.

Played in 6 games this season.

There are a lot of young guards on the roster and more are coming. Even with both starters leaving, a lot of kids are not going to get PT next season

in today’s world, that means transfer.

Hmmmm.

Isn't she in line to get All The Minutes next year?

I guess all the cool kids are hitting the portal this year.

Hope she stays, but wish her all of the best no matter her final decision.

I just saw this posted on twitter, terrible news. I hope she stays but she has to do what is best for her. It looked to me that she and Tiana were pretty close so Emily may be thinking of moving on now that Tiana is gone. I hope it doesn't come to fruition.

This really sucks soooo bad. One of my favourites on the team over the last couple of years. As much as this sucks, I don’t blame her one bit for entering her name in the portal. She should, with the way she has been treated. Coming off the bench when clearly she is one of our best players— probably the one with the most upside imho.

She really has put in the work to get her body right and improved her game in all facets every year since she’s been here. Only to what? Be on a team that massively underperforms every year? To put in all that work only to squeak their way into the NCAA Tourney, then exit early? I share her frustration.

I also noticed in that postgame presser after the UCONN game, Q was massively hoarse— probably from yelling and screaming at half time/during the game. If he was doing his job correctly, he wouldn’t need to be yelling and screaming at the players like that.

I will be praying that Q can convince her to stay, but like I said, don’t blame her if she doesn’t. That staff needs some changing up before next season if I’m her and even considering coming back. Too much talent going to waste...

Q seems to pick on her a lot. It appears to be more personal than performance related.

This really sucks soooo bad. One of my favourites on the team over the last couple of years. As much as this sucks, I don’t blame her one bit for entering her name in the portal. She should, with the way she has been treated. Coming off the bench when clearly she is one of our best players— probably the one with the most upside imho.

She really has put in the work to get her body right and improved her game in all facets every year since she’s been here. Only to what? Be on a team that massively underperforms every year? To put in all that work only to squeak their way into the NCAA Tourney, then exit early? I share her frustration.

I also noticed in that postgame presser after the UCONN game, Q was massively hoarse— probably from yelling and screaming at half time/during the game. If he was doing his job correctly, he wouldn’t need to be yelling and screaming at the players like that.

I will be praying that Q can convince her to stay, but like I said, don’t blame her if she doesn’t. That staff needs some changing up before next season if I’m her and even considering coming back. Too much talent going to waste...
When Q let Lewis have free reign to shoot whenever she wanted the team was lost.
The last 2 years the team underperformed. Lewis was always looking for her shot, took a lot of really bad shots, which led to fast breaks the other way. Anyone who shoots 37% shouldn't be taking 14 shots a game.

She was the best player on the team. She should have had a larger role.
Period! The entire ‘Cuse Nation loves you Emily and we all hope you return!
1616782468386.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors