Enjoying Being A Fan | Syracusefan.com

Enjoying Being A Fan

jordoo

Living Legend
This team just had a very entertaining run to finish the season. I enjoyed it very much. During the season when they struggled at times I suffered absolutely no stress, dissatisfaction or negative emotions. Right now I wish all the guys leaving the best and hope they find themselves in great situations next year. I’m excited to see what the roster make up will be next season.

I would hope that the rest of my fellow Syracuse fans enjoy the process especially this off season as this will be the craziest one ever. Moving forward any kid that hasn’t transferred will have to be re-recruited every year by their squad and will be recruited by others that’s just the way it’s going to be.

Really the only troubling thing is reading this board. I’m not troubled because of the team, players or staff. I’m actually worried about many posters here. This board often reads like a preteen soap opera. I wonder if some feel that it’s the players and coaches job to make sure they are satisfied in every way. I’m not the smartest guy around but I read what is posted time and time again and it’s obvious that many of you are suffering needlessly. I just wanted to post to let everybody know that it doesn’t have to be that way.

it’s an exciting time to be a fan if you let it.

GOOOOOOO CUUUUUUUSSSE!!!!

This team just had a very entertaining run to finish the season. I enjoyed it very much. During the season when they struggled at times I suffered absolutely no stress, dissatisfaction or negative emotions. Right now I wish all the guys leaving the best and hope they find themselves in great situations next year. I’m excited to see what the roster make up will be next season.

I would hope that the rest of my fellow Syracuse fans enjoy the process especially this off season as this will be the craziest one ever. Moving forward any kid that hasn’t transferred will have to be re-recruited every year by their squad and will be recruited by others that’s just the way it’s going to be.

Really the only troubling thing is reading this board. I’m not troubled because of the team, players or staff. I’m actually worried about many posters here. This board often reads like a preteen soap opera. I wonder if some feel that it’s the players and coaches job to make sure they are satisfied in every way. I’m not the smartest guy around but I read what is posted time and time again and it’s obvious that many of you are suffering needlessly. I just wanted to post to let everybody know that it doesn’t have to be that way.

Last paragraph about the board is brilliant. People to chill the funk out with this stuff. Either way, jordoo: coming through, as always.

This team just had a very entertaining run to finish the season. I enjoyed it very much. During the season when they struggled at times I suffered absolutely no stress, dissatisfaction or negative emotions. Right
legalize it mon.

Weed-Rasta_Leaf.jpg

You are a sick degenerate but I love you

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom