Ennis and Grant are 10th and 11th in the latest NBAdraft.net | Syracusefan.com

Ennis and Grant are 10th and 11th in the latest NBAdraft.net

Olde English is worse than Natty. On the cheap beer scale it was always between Natty Lite and Old Milwaukee.
colt45WEB.jpg

Fair enough I once bought someone on this board a Colt 45 40oz on Marshall St. and I couldn't believe they actually took it. I wonder if they actually drank it all I thought it was closer to urine than alcohol.

NC or not, if we lose Ennis, Grant, Fair and BMK we are in for some serious pain next year. :(

NC or not, if we lose Ennis, Grant, Fair and BMK we are in for some serious pain next year. :(
Disagree with that pretty strongly, actually. First, because I don't think we will lose Ennis, but also because Joseph and especially McCullough, not to mention the development of guys like Roberson, Buss, and BJ will make us just fine.

Eh.

Rak and DC in the middle.

G and Cooney at guard. Kaleb and Patterson backing up.

Roberson and McCullough on the wing. BJ backing up.

That's not a bad team at all. Might have some bumps in the road, but they could be pretty good. Dare I say we will be dominant at center?

Disagree with that pretty strongly, actually. First, because I don't think we will lose Ennis, but also because Joseph and especially McCullough, not to mention the development of guys like Roberson, Buss, and BJ will make us just fine.

Yeah I mean how many times do we have to lose good players and be good the next year before it's the rule?

These four will fill the potential void; Joseph, Roberson, McCullough, and Obokoh. Let's say both Ennis and Grant leave early. These wouldn't necessarily be the starters, but I think they'd get the most minutes.

Joseph
Cooney
Roberson
McCullough
Christmas

That lineup would not be in for serious pain.

OrangeCrush22 said:
These four will fill the potential void; Joseph, Roberson, McCullough, and Obokoh. Let's say both Ennis and Grant leave early. These wouldn't necessarily be the starters, but I think they'd get the most minutes. Joseph Cooney Roberson McCullough Christmas That lineup would not be in for serious pain.

Along with Coleman, BJ and Bus off the bench. Not too bad, not top 5 IMO but not bad at all and a team that oozes potential.

So the 12 canada players we read about the other day ahead of ennis are going 1-9 then? :p

OK, I guess I should clarify a bit. We would still be an NCAA team but I think that is too much to lose to stay at the level we are right now. We shouldn't even be this good this year, but thankfully Ennis is playing like a senior! I just next year without those 4, we will experience some real growing pains. I hope I am wrong. No, I hope that we don't lose all 4 and that Ennis and Grant come back!

OK, I guess I should clarify a bit. We would still be an NCAA team but I think that is too much to lose to stay at the level we are right now. We shouldn't even be this good this year, but thankfully Ennis is playing like a senior! I just next year without those 4, we will experience some real growing pains. I hope I am wrong. No, I hope that we don't lose all 4 and that Ennis and Grant come back!

FYI, Tyler Ennis will be back next season.

If ennis and grant were to leave, then Roberson has had some real in game minutes, but our other sophs buss, bj, and obokoh haven't along with Mccullough and Kaleb.

That would be 3 freshmen in terms of experience, as well as a freshmen pg running the offense just to go 7.5 deep. I think that would have to be the biggest question mark at this point.

Obviously Grant, Ennis and Cooney have stepped up to aid Fair as our only returning scorer this year. We would be in that situation again next year. So lots to try to piece together :)

Hope everyone is right on ennis he seems to be in one of those situations where his ability is ahead of his body. They just don't make freshmen like that. Its unheard of. And he is still very ready physically (not just a simple ready) for the college game.

Last edited:
If Grant leaves, he will play his entire rookie year on the bench. He's less advanced than Kris Joseph. Right now, Grant isn't even one of the top 10 players in the ACC. For that reason, he will go.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom