Ennis' twitter | Syracusefan.com

Ennis' twitter

Rocco

Watching you.
Just picked up a couple thousand new followers. Up to over 36,500. Insane.

When it comes to social media I never graduated above AIM. Loved some instant messenger back in the day. To heck with Facebook, but at 32 years young maybe I can learn to embrace this "twitter" that you young folk are all about.

Update: now over 38,200 followers. Has picked up another 1,700 since 11 last night.

When it comes to social media I never graduated above AIM. Loved some instant messenger back in the day. To heck with Facebook, but at 32 years young maybe I can learn to embrace this "twitter" that you young folk are all about.

Get you a LifeInvader page.

I'm 31 man, get with it. Twitter is great.

same here i'm 33 and love it. so much better then facebook

looking at the # of followers our guys have show just how popular Syracuse basketball is, and the ever growing size of our fanbase

Picked up another 1,100 followers since 3 pm today. Kid is a star.

Picked up another 1,100 followers since 3 pm today. Kid is a star.

I'm glad we are judging stardom based on the #of twitter followers a person has.

What's sad is, that's not exactly untrue in any contexts, sports included

I'm not so much into being a follower these days, but most of our society is and I'm not going to waste much energy judging them. If other people are into it, so be it. I suppose certain accounts have actual useful information that goes beyond entertainment. Hell, our own CIA helped use social networking to help create/organize unrest in the latest round of countries we wished to invade and replace with our puppets and do away with the gold standard in, so I'd imagine in some scenarios these tools could hypothetically be used for good(the good of the majority, that is).

I'm still rocking AIM, Yahoo Chat, and GMail chat on a client called Pidgin, that also lets you encrypt your messages should you so desire. I mostly have fun with the plethora of status messages I've compiled over the last few years. http://www.pidgin.im/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom