Enough time to prepare for our bowl? | Syracusefan.com

Enough time to prepare for our bowl?

David332

All American
What do you think guys, does the team have enough time now to prepare under Beck and Monroe? I know it’s the same system but I am grateful we apparently have all of our practices left. SUDadx2 shared with me that we have 15 practices left beginning today.

Should we still not miss a beat here or what?

What do you think guys, does the team have enough time now to prepare under Beck and Monroe? I know it’s the same system but I am grateful we apparently have all of our practices left. SUDadx2 shared with me that we have 15 practices left beginning today.

There won't be a pitch out on 3rd and 1 with the. QB under center on the 1 yard line with Beck.

As things turned out, this is another positive aspect to not playing in the Fenway Bowl, which is just a week away.

The 15 practices is a myth. Unless it’s been changed the last couple years. It’s 20 hours per week max. The 15 I believe is spring practices. It would be crazy to have a limit in days when bowls are spread across 3 weeks.

Admittedly I’m not sure as to how many practices they have.

The 15 practices is a myth. Unless it’s been changed the last couple years. It’s 20 hours per week max. The 15 I believe is spring practices. It would be crazy to have a limit in days when bowls are spread across 3 weeks.

You're correct. The practice time before a bowl game is limited by hours per week and not by the number of practices.

Today was the first practice since the BC game. I've heard they will practice today, tomorrow and Sunday. Beyond that I don't know, but we play three weeks from yesterday. Finals are next week, and I believe the team is traveling to NYC on the 25th. It will be interesting to see how many actual practices they will have.

011F3CB1-2F8F-47B9-BE9E-00C202EBAFD4.jpeg

in the PC he said they might get more than 15 practices in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom