Eric... | Syracusefan.com

Eric...

BillSU

All American
Hope.

“Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things”

Moving forward I hope for only good things for this team especially the Seniors. They busted a few butts to get where they are today.

One Senior I want to hope and wish the best of the best game to is Eric Dungey. Through four years he's given us and himself more than his all and learned to channel that strength and courage the right way to try and avoid injury.

I hope he guides this team well in Florida and I wish him his best game ever. If he gets selected in the draft, fine. If not and he chooses to go the un-drafted free agent route that's OK too. He's a proven player both running and throwing. There are things to improve on but that's what camps are for – learning.

But, if he doesn't get the opportunity to play in the NFL and goes into the business world I am sure he will be successful. An accounting major who has been on the honor roll many times – I hope he'll do well in his chosen career.

We were lucky to have him play and set many records. One more to go. My selfish hope is that you will make it your greatest effort ever, which if I know you, it will be.

Good luck to you Eric!

Last edited:
Hope.

“Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things”

Moving forward I hope for only good things for this team especially the Seniors. They busted a few butts to get where they are today.

One Senior I want to hope and wish the best of the best game to is Eric Dungey. Through four years he's given us and himself more than his all and learned to channel that strength and courage the right way to try and avoid injury.

I hope he guides this team well in Florida and I wish him his best game ever. If he gets selected in the draft, fine. If not and he chooses to go the un-drafted fee agent route that's OK too. He's a proven player both running and throwing. There are things to improve on but that's what camps are for – learning.

But, if he chooses not to play and goes into the business world I am sure he will be successful. An accounting major who has been on the honor roll many times – I hope he'll do well in his chosen career.

We were lucky to have him play and set many records. One more to go.

Good luck to you Eric!

Cuse legend! But, if he choses not to play? Seriously? REALLY?

Is this speculation or inside info?
I got no problem with any player who chooses to sit a bowl game but Dungey isn’t the type of player I would expect too.
He isn’t a projected high draft pick so why he wouldn’t play doesn’t make sense.
I mean I think he is playing so no worries but if he sits DeVito gets the keys to the car a game early.

Is this speculation or inside info?
I got no problem with any player who chooses to sit a bowl game but Dungey isn’t the type of player I would expect too.
He isn’t a projected high draft pick so why he wouldn’t play doesn’t make sense.
I mean I think he is playing so no worries but if he sits DeVito gets the keys to the car a game early.

Read that part of the post again...he was talking about his pro prospects. Then went into “if he chooses not to play” he’ll be good in the business world...as in, if he chooses not to pursue pro football.

He wasn’t talking about the bowl game.

Read that part of the post again...he was talking about his pro prospects. Then went into “if he chooses not to play” he’ll be good in the business world...as in, if he chooses not to pursue pro football.

He wasn’t talking about the bowl game.

Then what is he taking about? ED needs every opportunity known to man to prove he can play on Sundays. :)

If he chooses not to play/try for THE NFL.

Oh i get it. If he choses to not play, its reallt dumb. Every opportunity to play and impress while healthy is an opportunity for ED. The same opportunity that i believe, these hot shot first round (projected) picks are taking for granted and blowing off.

Its human nature to remember a players last big moment and see and remember how he did under the big lights!!!!!:);):):);))

Oh i get it. If he choses to not play, its reallt dumb. Every opportunity to play and impress while healthy is an opportunity for ED. The same opportunity that i believe, these hot shot first round (projected) picks are taking for granted and blowing off.

Its human nature to remember a players last big moment and see and remember how he did under the big lights!!!!!:);):):);))
200w.gif

he edited the post so others wouldn't get confused by the difficult wording.

When I read this I thought of Jackie Chan and Chris Rock.

Do you understand the words coming out of my mouth?

Ain’t nobody understand the words coming out of your mouth.

Why is it really dumb if he decides he doesn't want to continue to put his body on the line in the NFL? Dude has taken a beating probably since pee wee football.

Why is it really dumb if he decides he doesn't want to continue to put his body on the line in the NFL? Dude has taken a beating probably since pee wee football.

Yup, and it will take its toll on him later on in life. Between sports, seven years in the Army, beating the crap out of my self at work and being an idiot in general until 30, has really taken its toll on me in my 40's. unfortunately Eric has been beat to hell way more than me.

When I read this I thought of Jackie Chan and Chris Rock.

Do you understand the words coming out of my mouth?

Ain’t nobody understand the words coming out of your mouth.

I appreciate the reference but dang man that was not Chris Rock.

Sure, let him sit out then. This bowl is already a hot mess with missing players again, these bowls lose more value year after year. Its more about the exrra practices to get a look for the year to come than it is an extension of the current season that ended a month ago.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom